Search results

1. dwin

VASL6.6.4 Official Release

Not sure what to download - what is the difference between macOS-aarch64 and macOS-86_64? Thanks
  2. dwin

Good websites to visit.

Thanks!
  3. dwin

Truck Rulebook Example Seems in Conflict with the Rule

Thanks! Looked right by that and went to the table :(
  4. dwin

Truck Rulebook Example Seems in Conflict with the Rule

In the example for rule A7.308 it says: "The 8 FP attack is resolved against the truck with no DRM because the TEM of a shellhole applies only to Infantry. The Final DR of 7 immobilizes the truck, and the HS Passenger suffers a 1MC in the General Collateral Attack." But the rules (just above...
  5. dwin

Electronic ASL Rulebook Now on Sale!!

I've been opening pdfs in iBooks for awhile - and until you just told me this I never noticed :)
  6. dwin

Electronic ASL Rulebook Now on Sale!!

Has anyone used this in iBooks (MacOS or iOS)? Thanks!
  7. dwin

ASL never was developed, would you still be playing SL?

Agreed! But I'm biased :)
  8. dwin

Was just using the current prices on the MMP website...
  9. dwin

Also agree - particularly that Chapter K was/is very helpful. A good way to double check that you have the basics right!
  10. dwin

The challenge that ASL created is that to get into the game requires buying the Rulebook and Beyond Valor - a $216 investment. Whereas the ASLSK kits were $91, and the very first one was just $25. So if you weren't sure the $25 route was much more palatable. Paratrooper was an AH ASL attempt to...
  11. dwin

Programmed Instruction was very important to the initial acceptance of SL. But as stated above - with each gamette came another rules booklet and the cross referencing was difficult as rules from previous games were revised. For example in the first gamette, Cross of Iron, the first two rules in...
  12. dwin

Point Blank Newsletter

Thanks for this!