Search results

1. ramzon

New program to help set up VASL scenarios

I am currently having the same issue. The images were present last week and now they are not. I have not changed anything...thoughts? TIA
  2. ramzon

VASSAL 3.3.0 Released

Getting incompatible error with VASL 6.5.0 and 6.4.4
  3. ramzon

As a follow up I have set up 10 scenarios including the scenario playtests for Dispatches from the Bunker #50 and I have not encountered any errors at this time using VASL 6.5 with beta version of the vasl templates. I really enjoy this program.
  4. ramzon

Joe, Here is what my settings look like so the Nor'easter players could all see the notes, images and flags. There seemed to be no issues when using the set ups I did. I can send you some of the set ups (Gamesquad will not allow me to attach the files) I did for the Nor'easter if you want to...
  5. ramzon

Due to the COVID 19 the Nor'easter XXIV was cancelled but we decided to do a VASL tournament. We have 24 participants at this time that will start playing tomorrow. The first round match ups were made, so as part of the committee in order to keep rounds 2 - 5 going quickly, because as we all...
  6. ramzon

Nor'easter Cancelation

Carl, Nor'easter was forward thinking as with Gov Baker's declaration last night, 3/15, that all bar/restaurants are now closed for eat-in dining, only take out allowed and no groups of 25+ participants are able to meet for gatherings from 3/17 - 4/6. Regards, Ralph
  7. ramzon

Just want to say this program is great. In the last 3 days I formatted 13 scenarios for play-testers for an upcoming scenario pack and it is a real benefit for everyone. Not being very computer savvy I am even learning how to add symbols via HTML. Pacman Ghost has gone above and beyond...
  8. ramzon

Thanks
  9. ramzon

I have found using Version 0.10 that I can not use the less than symbol (<) in the OB set up, it does not appear when pasting the snippet. Anyone else have this issue?
  10. ramzon

Thank you it is now working.
  11. ramzon

I updated to 6.4.4 and java then updated the settings and now get this message and program will not open.
  12. ramzon

No, I do not need them now. Just noticed it when I was working on a scenario with Canadians. Just wanted you to know so when you decide to release an updated version that you may be able to include it. Thanks.
  13. ramzon

You are correct TPPs use the Maple Leaf, MMP uses Canadian in set up and uses the British Royal Air Force Roundel see Journal #12 ASL Scenario J190 Trial Run.
  14. ramzon

They use the British Counters and they use the Maple Leaf.
  15. ramzon

I really enjoy using the program. I used it to create scenario cards for a Fog of War Sat mini for the Nor'easter tournament, they were well received. I did encounter when creating the scenario cards that there is no Canadian in the nationalities drop down. Just wondering if you release...
  16. ramzon

I like the function and the overall program. I did find that on my last scenario I set up the American Vehicle notes were just to many and large to put them in the VASL set up. I am actually try to set up several scenarios for an upcoming publication and I will be pitching to the owner that...
  17. ramzon

I have added all the notes (vehicle and ordnance) and have the German, Russian, American and Japanese Chapter H completed. I am not a savvy computer programmer so how do you add your own image into the scenario? I am sure it is very simple but have not figured it out.
  18. ramzon

Pacman Ghost, what am I doing wrong as the flags and the vehicle counter art did not show up when I re opened my set up file? Thank you for your assistance.
  19. ramzon

This was all created with using the latest version (0.4). I turned flags on after and re did all snippets except the Vehicles will do that again. As for the date, I am in the EST timezone. I love the program i is great!!
  20. ramzon

So here is my first try at using program. I did a set up for my first scenario I ever designed. I found the program really easy to use and a great asset. The one issue I did encounter is when I added in the date of the scenario the snippet used the day before date - ex. scenario is June 11...