Search results

1. J

Overrun Firepower questions

The Overrun Flowchart reads : Overrun FP = Base 4 AFV with usable MA... 2 FP (Other AFV, Unarmored Bulldozer) 1 Unarmored Vehicle... + FT Fire power ... The notes on OVR DRMs state under TEM (NA if only FT firepower is used) Assuming an OT34 Russian AFV is upon to Overrun a German unit in a...
  2. J

PUZZLE #4

As an afterthought I would say that +4 smoke +2 hindrances (E11.4) make the first Panther out of LOS. 2 smokes are indeed needed, The reason i gave was wrong.
  3. J

PUZZLE #4

not sure why only 2 ROF 1rst shot ROF 2nd shot ROF 3rd shot No ROF 4th shot Intensive That's keeping ROF twice in my book. OK I forgot to take APCR into account. Assume he drops smoke in the hex, for a maximum +3 DRM (A24.2). Your calculation is indeed correct but 1 or 2 Panthers (I am too...
  4. J

PUZZLE #4

Ok, the gun keeps its ROF twice and then hits on an Intensive. But that's not enough : The Panthers can turn the turret towards the gun as soon as they have passed it. Since barring a Critical Hit, keeping the ROF demands a turret HIT, the US palyer must Roll 4 Snakes on To Kills. In addition...
  5. J

VCA changes in Buildings

Hi recently Ian asked : Quote Some help needed as I'm NRBH - my opponent has a Panther in a wooden building and wants to turn his VCA - how many MP does it cost? And he has to take a bog check each hexspine turned? Unquote The answer was (and still is) YES. My assumption is that the BOG DR...
  6. J

AAR - The taking of Takrouna

Hi Friday 7th played the Taking of Takrouna with Stephane Lantoine. Despite the duration (8 turns) we thought it a short scenario due to the low counter density ( 12,5 Italians Squads facing 7 Brits). The scenario is longer than we expected though and we had to stop in an undecided position...
  7. J

C7.31 AP TO Kill TAble

The AP To kill table gives the TK numbers for different guns Below are the modifiers due to Range & Barrel Lengths The last line is Titled "UNarmored Target Final TK# Question : Are the modifiers applicable to the # given in this last line