Search results

1. NUTTERNAME

This thread for sale

I suppose it is about time to start discussing Upgrade 5.0. Since it is January 2019 and Upgrade 4.0 is now getting long in the tooth (well, still needs to see the dentist), perhaps we can start hoping what we will see in 2022 (my realistic projection date for Upgrade 5.0). All that is known...
  2. NUTTERNAME

InValid Title

InValid Title
  3. NUTTERNAME

InValid Title

InValid Title
  4. NUTTERNAME

KingTiger vs. Abrams engagement ranges

Oh Boy! A classic cherry-picking factoid that isn't even true. The Kingtiger gunsight, using the Pzgr 39/42 round is limited to 3000 meters. Anything beyond that, especially as far as 4K, would be extremely limited by the ability to guestimate the range, and using bombardment as a means to...
  5. NUTTERNAME

InValid Title

InValid Title
  6. NUTTERNAME

InValid Title

InValid Title
  7. NUTTERNAME

This thread for sale

That song won a grammy I believe...I saw it was hocked on one of those Pawn shop shows... Anyway, No Patch 4.0? No Nothing? wouldn't they want to unleash a patch on the unsuspecting public, before they release any of the other promises? Just to find the obvious patch-problems? Steve is...
  8. NUTTERNAME

Breaking News on Combat Mission Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/pg/battlefront/posts/?ref=page_internal MD is still butt-hurt after all these years...
  9. NUTTERNAME

InValid Title

InValid Title
  10. NUTTERNAME

I could kick Elizabeth Warren's ass in ASL...

http://thetruthdivision.com/2016/08/breaking-elizabeth-warren-is-in-some-deep-trouble/
  11. NUTTERNAME

InValid Title

InValid Title
  12. NUTTERNAME

Soft Launch!

Soft Launch!
  13. NUTTERNAME

InValid Title

InValid Title
  14. NUTTERNAME

Soft Launch!

Soft Launch!
  15. NUTTERNAME

First 'pack' released!!!!!

Features include: Stubbing of Toes on a slippery slope Stepping in stuff that sticks and won't go away Loosing traction Crying and Whining Pack-Tacks Fully modable big toe Sticking your foot in your Mouth Comes with an action figure...
  16. NUTTERNAME

InValid Title

InValid Title
  17. NUTTERNAME

Modeling 1943 Battles with CMRT

Looking over the vehicles and formations that will be included in CMRT, it strikes me that scenario designers will quickly be able to model battles previous to the time frame of CMRT. One could easily put together a 'Kursk or later' based scenario, for example, within the the limitations of...
  18. NUTTERNAME

AP Rounds: Forest for the Trees

What is up with the modeling of AP rounds being detonated or defeated by trees? If this were the case, every tanker in WWII would have mounted a cord of wood on the tanks. Trees might detonate a HEAT round but does anyone think a APHE round could be detonated by hitting a tree? It takes...
  19. NUTTERNAME

DAR Blabbermouth (NOT FOR ELVIS or BILH)

C3k steps up since he senses, rightfully so, that info is leaking... Ah! Our ever omnipotent shutter-offer-of-info Steve.... Fast forward to a post in BilH thread... #637 Old Today, 03:18 PM Oh, that is nice Steve. But you are sort of implying that Objective Rot is also...
  20. NUTTERNAME

'Seeing' what a unit can 'see'....

More insane weirdness. It's like Crazy-Planet at BF. Let's copy the whole rug here...