Search results

1. NUTTERNAME

Seeking Opponents

Elvis sucks at CM BTW
  2. NUTTERNAME

Books: What are you currently reading?

Battle Hardened https://www.amazon.com/Battle-Hardened-Infantry-Officers-Harrowing/dp/1621576574
  3. NUTTERNAME

This thread for sale

Coming up on, what?, 11 months almost? Seems as fresh as ever! This is the road they are going down on.... And, I notice many issues with the supposed patched CMSF2, but at this point, what's the point of caring?
  4. NUTTERNAME

Post your WoW screenshots

YES!
  5. NUTTERNAME

Da Paul Challenge

#2 http://www.warlordgames.com/conversion-clinic-yugoslav-stuart-pak-40/
  6. NUTTERNAME

Is there actually value in having a game sub-forum when it has turned into a private forum for a single disgruntled user?

Well, you may call it 'crap', but maybe...as you are a Staff member...and a moderator...you might look at the views that some of the threads in the Gamesquad Combat Mission forum DOES get.
  7. NUTTERNAME

Is there actually value in having a game sub-forum when it has turned into a private forum for a single disgruntled user?

It isn't about truth anymore. The world is breeding a race of snippy little complainers and crybabies. Unfortunately, while they are also cowardly and immature, they will stop at nothing and use any lies, propaganda, censorship, 'correctness', etc. to get their own pissy way. A real lack of...
  8. NUTTERNAME

If it hurts your feelings, maybe just use the 'ignore' feature? How is there any 'free-flowing combative atmosphere' in that forum? You are ridiculous. Go back to the BF forum and wait for your products to be fixed.
  9. NUTTERNAME

This thread for sale

I suppose it is about time to start discussing Upgrade 5.0. Since it is January 2019 and Upgrade 4.0 is now getting long in the tooth (well, still needs to see the dentist), perhaps we can start hoping what we will see in 2022 (my realistic projection date for Upgrade 5.0). All that is known...
  10. NUTTERNAME

InValid Title

InValid Title
  11. NUTTERNAME

InValid Title

InValid Title
  12. NUTTERNAME

InValid Title

InValid Title
  13. NUTTERNAME

The MIKES are back! .... and complaining together! What a 'team'....
  14. NUTTERNAME

InValid Title

InValid Title
  15. NUTTERNAME

InValid Title

InValid Title
  16. NUTTERNAME

US troop quality in Vietnam (aka McNamara's Morons)

Robert Strange McNamara Quotes Brains, like hearts, go where they are appreciated. Coercion, after all, merely captures man. Freedom captivates him. One cannot fashion a credible deterrent out of an incredible action.
  17. NUTTERNAME

Ian McCollum on the PTRD 41

Very interesting test using a tungsten round from a Lahti. I have worked as a test engineer and am very hard on even myself as far as pre-test thought. This test shows how even these soft steel plates disrupt a TC round. I wish he had shot on a soft plate (1/4 in) and as hard armored plate...
  18. NUTTERNAME

Ian McCollum on the PTRD 41

Flashy-Blasts Ukraine... We also see the blasty-flashies attenuated nicely in the KPV machinegun....