Search results

1. L

New VASL Extension - BoardZoomer.vmdx

This is absolutely brilliant! I :love: it.
  2. L

GRENADIER´23: ASL Tournament, Germany, 02.11.-05.11.2023

Happy to meet so many Grenadier veterans in November!
  3. L

VASLeague 2023

My German stragglers won against Juan's Russians by huge amounts of luck (they were unbreakable - he had to kill them outright) in J146 Ragnarök.
  4. L

Conscripts! 2023, 21-23 April, Nedensdorf, Germany

Conscripts was great again. Nice location, perfect organisation (including lamb chops grilled to the point), interesting scenarios and most important wonderful players. Big thanks to the organisers!
  5. L

Ersatz VASLeague 2022

Oyvind tried to stop my Germans breakthrough in BFP80 Ratushinak's Sacrifice. The first four turns were quite calm with lots of scouting from my Germans, carefully advancing only with their infantry in order to find a hole for my tanks to get behind der Russian lines. Things startet to get hot...
  6. L

Ersatz VASLeague 2022

Tom Jazbutis and I played DB159 - Autumn Approach. His Welsh missed to load some smoke ammunition and had to pay on their advance. My Germans prevailed - finding the Panzerfaust and go for an CH in the frist atempt of the game did help too. Pleasant game with an really nice player.
  7. L

Ersatz VASLeague 2021

Well played by all of you
  8. L

Ersatz VASLeague 2021

James Kelly and Sebastian Hummel finished Round 2 today. My Germans prevailed against James's British Paratroopers in OA10 Monty's Mess.
  9. L

Swedish Volunteer Units?

Superb - thanks for the support with warp speed!
  10. L

Swedish Volunteer Units?

Hi, i don't manage to download the file for the swedish voluteers vom vasl.org. Anyone else experiencing that problem - could someone share the extension file with me?
  11. L

GRENADIER´19: ASL Tournament, Germany, 06.11.2019-10.11.2019

Never played it before - and as it is an excellent scenario I would play it a second time without hesitation
  12. L

VASL Night League 2017-2018 in Progress

Hi Carl, Randy and I just finishes Water Foul. My Canadians were able to win this exciting and funny game. Result recorded in ROAR.
  13. L

WaterFoul HS17

I will play HS17 in the night league. My opponent and I were not able to create a functional map for the scenario. Thanks Al, with your map it's perfect and we can start playing. Thanks a lot!
  14. L

Saarland or VASAL

Ja, stimmt. Und ich schließe mich Michael an mit der Empfehlung für ein Treffen beim 20. Grenadier nächstes Jahr.
  15. L

Saarland or VASAL

Hi Stephan, willkommen zurück! Erinnere mich auch noch an Westwälle uns an mindestens ein Spiel bei uns am Wohnzimmertisch in Mainz - ich glaube mit Peter und Armin. Viele Grüße Sebastian
  16. L

VASL Para and Glider Drop Inaugural Tourney 16 players needed. Inquire within

Again the postman rang... this makes me really proud - and I will pose with this mug on the next Grenadier tournament :-)
  17. L

Siem Reap 2017

Was there this Summer - a fantastic place. And a tournament in this location is fantastic!
  18. L

VASL Para and Glider Drop Inaugural Tourney 16 players needed. Inquire within

Just found this in my mailbox - thanks Carl and Battleschool!