Search results

1. C

Bitter Ender ASL Tournament April 18, 2024 through Sunday April 21, 2024

Just checked with hotel my reservation is confirmed
  2. C

Bitter Ender ASL Tournament April 18, 2024 through Sunday April 21, 2024

Will the game room be open Wednesday to drop off stuff and claim a table space?
  3. C

Anyone played BFP Operation Neptune CG?

A friend and I started this CG we are in the first night scenario. The restrictions on the Germans on their purchases may be a problem. Things don’t became interesting until the British can purchase a bridge of some sort on scenario 3.
  4. C

The Dennis boys go to Manila (CGII)

How was the Japanese infiltration effecting you. GC111 is a slough I’m not sure the Americans can win the first scenario. Use your armor to the max ,and protect them. Hope the second day is not rain. The Americans need to suppress the Death Star (50 cal, hmg ) matrix the Japanese can have on...
  5. C

SF Manila CGIII Victory Conditions

Missed that sentence thanks
  6. C

SF Manila CGIII Victory Conditions

For the CG victory conditions does one add the map 6 VP buildings from Phase I to the Phase II maps 3 and 5 to determine US totals ?
  7. C

SF CG III a couple of questions

My thoughts exactly about the first part however my opponent likes his HMG’s. Thank you for your reply
  8. C

SF CG III a couple of questions

For the Japanese V7 group. They can purchase 2 groups. How ever the game only provides one group of counters for that reinforcemement group.Is counter mix in play for that group? Also for the inter phase between phase 1 and phase 2 when you you roll for units are no move units included ie the...
  9. C

ASLOK XXXVI - October 2nd-9th, 2022

Bring plenty of wine
  10. C

Optional FT vehicle note f (USA)

Missed that on my first look at the Chapter H . Thanks
  11. C

Optional FT vehicle note f (USA)

If a Sherman is equipped with a bow mounted (optional) FT when does the opponent gain knowledge of said weapon?does the owner of the Sherman place a disabled bow machine gun marker on the vehicle? Is the bow mounted ft revealed when it first attacks? Playing Sword and Flame CG 111. Rolled for...
  12. C

2022 St Louis ASL Tourney July 29-31.

I’ll be there if my check from the guv’meant shows up
  13. C

Official Manila errata, aka The Manila Envelope

Again thanks my old man eyes missing a few small letter footnotes
  14. C

Just noticed art types recieve a truck
  15. C

Thank you for your reply. So most RGs either enter or can be set up on board for a extra CCP . Juse noticed that G type RG do not have a footnote allowing to be setup on board built in the cost. Therefore do guns ( not ob given but RG)have to be portaged in dm form or towed and or pushed on...
  16. C

And in regards to your question are not fortifications purchased with FPP’s then notated on a side record then revealed at the proper time according to the ASOP.