Search results

1. 21Z5M

Volksgrenadeirs in Twilight of the Reich

So there was nothing done with regards to the rifle squads in the Volksgrenadiers? No design for them such as 4-4-7?
  2. 21Z5M

The Battle of the Bulge

The campaign starts today. Anyone playing a scenario?
  3. 21Z5M

El Alamein commemoration

I see a lot of play happening when other campaigns or battles happen on yearly dates such as Stalingrad or Battle of the Bulge but didn’t see a posting for the 80th anniversary of Alamein. Did anyone shake out the dust and play the battle that started a Commonwealth Legend such as Monty?
  4. 21Z5M

Adding to the Archive

What about adding a space for what campaign the scenario is in. The next one cleaning up the “Russians” as Soviets?
  5. 21Z5M

Organising PDF copies of Scenarios

Does anyone recommend a program to put scenarios in some from of order other than in folders?
  6. 21Z5M

Yugoslavian Partisans

Did anyone ever make a set of Tito’s forces?
  7. 21Z5M

ASL Rulebook Table of Contents

Any word on updating the chapters. There are ones out here that were laid out but never finished. I. Campaign Game or M. ASL Analysis. Plus the HASLs that have been added. Are the pages updated in paper yes I said paper!
  8. 21Z5M

Armies

I’m cleaning up my counter trays and resorting. I started to look at the MMCs. Based on the game we play, Which Army changed the least during WW2? I would say the Japanese. Any other thoughts?
  9. 21Z5M

Elevation height

I’m sure this has been discussed but what are the elevations on a hill? I know it a concept and not a hard and fast rules. What are the general ideas for height? Thanks
  10. 21Z5M

Hay Stacks

Has anyone created a rule for haystacks?
  11. 21Z5M

Stalingrad Geoboard vs HASL

Has every geoboard Stalingrad scenario created by AH/MMP been covered by an official HASL?
  12. 21Z5M

Deluxe ASL

Does anyone play this in miniatures? Going back to Chapter J.
  13. 21Z5M

Podcasts and YouTube for history

How many people follow WW2 podcasts and watch YouTube for historical content on WW2? There are some really well done shows.
  14. 21Z5M

Was there ever talk about a HASL for Aachen?

Just curious
  15. 21Z5M

US Army Infantry Battalion/Regiment HQ Company personnel

What are your thoughts on their representation? The TO&E has them armed with a mixture of M1 Garands and Carbines. Should I avoid 6-6-6 counters altogether and go strictly with 2nd Line and Green squads? Having been in a HQ Company myself I know some of the senior NCOs are very skilled but they...
  16. 21Z5M

Missing pages

Hi, Does anyone know what pages Z79-Z84 are from? I was putting in SV pages in my rules and noticed I didn’t have them. Thanks Keith
  17. 21Z5M

Action Pack 9 follow up?

I thought I had read there were going to be two more action packs based on Burma? One of my personal favorite theaters.
  18. 21Z5M

Fall Blau

In anticipation of playing Red Factories I’m reading Jason D Mark’s book Into Oblivion. Can someone suggest scenarios prior to the 6th Army entering Stalingrad?
  19. 21Z5M

Stalingrad mapping

How much of Stalingrad has been mapped? Seems like a lot.
  20. 21Z5M

Dragons Teeth

is there a rule covering this? Thanks Keith