Search results

1. Pieter76

Which would you prefer MMP focus on--core, HASLs, or post-Korea?

2-1-0 I have no interest in post ww2 stuff
  2. Pieter76

Lenin's Sons (J103) - AAR

Nice AAR! Looks like a fun one
  3. Pieter76

VotG01_ First Bid

Here : http://www.gamesquad.com/forums/index.php?threads/first-bid-votg1-aar.78465/ And here : https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/619131/first-bid-scenario-report Looks like an amazing scenario, definitely want to play this one some day.
  4. Pieter76

Recovery of 2 SW in Mph

This questions came up during our playing last night : (1) can a squad recover 2 SW in the same hex during its Mph and (2) does it need to spent 2 MF in the hex in order to do this? (1) I would say yes, because 4.44 states one attempt per unit per SW per Mph. So for 2 different SW 2 attempts...
  5. Pieter76

Road Movement to enter Woods hex and then exit

Are you sure you can use 1MF (road) going through I10? I would asume you are going through the woods for 2MF, for a total of 7MF. So I think this move from I2 to J8 can not be made by a squad alone. Can someone correct me if I'm wrong?
  6. Pieter76

VASLeague 2018, general discussion

I'll be playing 188 Zon with the Wind against Luis Calcada in the Second Line League. Luis will be playing the Germans.
  7. Pieter76

ROAR or non ROAR?

I always log my games on ROAR. A database like ROAR can only provide some usefull information when there is enough input, so the more people who log their games, the more usefull the data will be. Like said here before, I also find that from the moment there are more than 50 games logged, this...
  8. Pieter76

ASL Plans for 2018

Thanks for the tip Jacometti. I will definitely try to visit at least one tournament in 2018.
  9. Pieter76

ASL Plans for 2018

Happy New Year to all of you guys! After playing 3 scenario's in 2015, 2 in 2016 and none in 2017 I would like to set a goal for myself of playing at least 25 scenario's in 2018. The start is looking promising. I have 4 VASL scenario's going or ready to start and a FTF game planned for January...
  10. Pieter76

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

Since I’ve been away from ASL for some time, I had some catching up to do. Just received Yanks, Festung Budapest, AP 13, WO 2017, Journal 12. Some serious punching and clipping to do
  11. Pieter76

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

Played Birds of Prey a few years back as the Germans. Fun game. Came down to the last die roll.
  12. Pieter76

How many of the first 100 scenarios have you played and how many do you intend to play

Wow I can't believe how many scenario's you all played. I only played 7 of them (and 2 more of them playing at the moment) Definitely planning on playing some more of them...getting Yanks 2 next week, so a few more good intro scenario's from Paratrooper underway...and all numbered <100...
  13. Pieter76

New members introduce yourself here

Not really new here, rather back after a hiatus of a few years. After my regular FTF opponent quit the game, I only got to play like 3 games in 2 years, which sucks because you forget so much rules that you can hardly enjoy a scenario. So I also stopped playing for nearly 2 years. (I didn't play...
  14. Pieter76

New members introduce yourself here

Hi everyone, This is my first post, although I have been reading through the topics here for a while now. My name is Pieter and I live in Belgium. I have been playing board- and wargames for about 5 years before I started playing ASL last december. I had bought the SKs a few months before...