Search results

1. sswann

US Rangers

sswann submitted a new resource: US Rangers - Special Rules for US Rangers in WW2, with five untested scenarios attached. Read more about this resource...
  2. sswann

MARINES! At Gitmo!

Marine ASL'ers. I need some help on establishing a map configuration for an area at the entrance to at your favorite assignment: Gitmo. The Eastern shore peninsula at the entrance and the Cuzco Hills area where the old Spanish cable house was in 1898. There was a lighthouse there then. Also the...
  3. sswann

BLUEJACKET WARRIORS

sswann submitted a new resource: BLUEJACKET WARRIORS - us nAVY IN gROUND cOMBAT. Read more about this resource...
  4. sswann

LFT15

LFT15 includes new Arid/Desert mapboards! BUT! in total there are three Arid/Desert (AD) hill boards, three AD vegetation boards, a AD village board and a AD/Temperate transitional board. About 20 Scenarios of various nationalities and sizes, located over three continents. AS well as a few...
  5. sswann

Banana Wars

Anyone who like to try playing some early USMC scenarios during the 1920-30s Banana Wars, please PM me. Looking for testers as these are only partially tested.
  6. sswann

Pocket ASL Chapter H Book

I received my new Pocket ASL Chapter H Book yesterday. I have to admit that when I ordered it I believed it was overpriced, but ordered it anyway. Now I have to say that it is a quality product, and worth the cost. I was impressed with the quality of paper (24 lb, I think) and the printing...
  7. sswann

INTO THE RUBBLE 2

I have an open "into The Rubble 2" from Bounding Fire that needs a home. Anyone want to foster a home for it? Steve
  8. sswann

Ray, You still around?

Raymond Woloszyn, If you are still around and in ASL, please contact Steve Swann.
  9. sswann

Magnus Hindsberger

Does anyone know if Magnus is still around or playing ASL. If you know how to contact him, please ask Magnus to get in contact with me. Steve Swann
  10. sswann

Hornisse 88mm TD

Does anyone know if this German 88mm TD is in counter form? Steve
  11. sswann

Kansas

Kansas has a new ASL'er... me Steven Swann in Ransom KS (central Kansas). Hello!
  12. sswann

Chris Olden

Chris Still around? Please contact me.
  13. sswann

Moon Phases

For those designers of Night Scenarios, try this web site to determine Moon phase for any date. https://www.moongiant.com/calendar/
  14. sswann

Who is the Author

Anyone know who the designer was (is)? Mission ATF 1 Recon by Fire
  15. sswann

SASL Designers Wanted

SASL Designers, are you ready for a real challenge in designing? I have need for some specialized Missions, but I am not a SASL designer.
  16. sswann

Hans Mielants

Hans Are you still out there? Please contact me. Steve
  17. sswann

COMBAT TEST

sswann submitted a new resource: COMBAT TEST - First taste of combat for the SS Regiment Germania in Poland Read more about this resource...
  18. sswann

The Lighthouse

sswann submitted a new resource: The Lighthouse - ASL For Fun Read more about this resource...
  19. sswann

InvasIon – Munsan-nI-Korangp’o-rI

sswann submitted a new resource: InvasIon – Munsan-nI-Korangp’o-rI - Day one of the Korean War Read more about this resource...
  20. sswann

InvasIon – Kaesong escape

sswann submitted a new resource: InvasIon – Kaesong escape - The first Korean urban area to be assaulted. Read more about this resource...