Search results

1. imported_RobO

Sniper Activation possible by Paratroops still Airborne ?

See E9.32. No Sniper attacks allowed vs Aerial targets. Also, the Sniper of a player conducting a paradrop may not attack until the Game Turn their side starts with Infantry onboard.
  2. imported_RobO

Perry Likes

You're always free to curate such a list and post it here or publish it online somewhere. Whether players rely on it or not will be up to them of course. Some players take the position that even a Q&A, because it is not officially published, is just an opinion and need not be accepted. My sense...
  3. imported_RobO

BFP100 "Tiger Vanguard" Questions

Technically, HIP is allowed only for Units. However, Guns/SW (which you correctly point out are NOT Units) share the same concealment status (HIP = concealment here) as their possessing Units, as per the Concealment Loss/Gain Table (which has lots of things not mentioned in the rules and is...
  4. imported_RobO

Routing as Stack Required?

Routing and surrendering are not the same thing though. If a unit must surrender it is usually because it cannot Rout free of Interdiction, gets Mopped Up, is Disrupted, etc, in which case the "surrender by stack" method comes into play. Where a unit can Rout at some point before its inevitable...
  5. imported_RobO

Does a pinned leader modify unit's concealment dr?

No, but only because all Pin counters should be removed before Concealment drs are made, as per the ASOP.
  6. imported_RobO

Rice Paddy Season in Korea

Korea is generally more temperate than SE Asia. Hot and humid in the summer (when most annual rainfall occurs), cold and dry in the winter. The picture in this article shows a rice paddy in South Korea in June. Seems like it would be Irrigated in ASL terms...
  7. imported_RobO

Routing forward

Brian, I'm curious about what disallows a self break/rout forward. I don't see a distinction made anywhere between involuntarily and voluntarily broken units once they are broken. Can't a voluntarily broken unit rout in any direction as long as the restrictions in A10.51 are adhered to?