Search results

1. MAS01

Set Up In Same Hex

In a scenario that allows both sides to set up in the same hex, if both sides set up in the same hex do they automatically start out in Melee?
  2. MAS01

J13 "Mini"-Maps

Is there any plan to VASLize the four mini-boards that came with J13?
  3. MAS01

Exiting Shellholes

If an infantry unit the is IN shellholes, does it expend 1 MF to exit the shellholes (similar to what happens with foxholes)? It does not specifically say that in B2.4 like it does in B27.4 Thanks in advance everyone!
  4. MAS01

Poland Aflame!

I've had this in my files for years, but have never played it. Anyone have any thoughts on it?
  5. MAS01

Operation Turnscrew VASL Map

My playing partner and I are getting ready to play the Operation Turncrew HASL. What is the name of the VASL map? Granted, I may just be stupid, but I can't figure out the board name on VASL. Thanks in advance.
  6. MAS01

RIP, Hershel Williams

The last WWII Medal of Honor recipient, Marine Hershel Williams, passed away today at the age of 98. Rest In Peace, Marine
  7. MAS01

Fortifications and Streams

B20.5 states that "No Fortifications are allowed in a stream except Wire/minefields, and even these are not allowed if the stream is deep or flooded." Are fortifications allowed in a stream HEX? ie, the part of the hex that is not the actual stream?
  8. MAS01

DC in a Blaze

Does anything happen to an unattended DC in a location that becomes a blaze? Does it explode?
  9. MAS01

The Last Bid/Men of Steel

The commentary in Red Factories says that you can combine The Last Bid and Men of Steel into a giant scenario. For those who have tried this, did you keep the scenario Orders of Battle on their respective maps, or did you use a free setup of forces? Cheers, Mark
  10. MAS01

German 50mm Mtr

Can the German 50mm Mtr fire SMOKE? And if so, based on the Chap H notes (being a glorified grenade launcher) is it like an infantry smoke grenade? Cheers, Mark
  11. MAS01

Chapter H Question

I know that there is no page H30, but is there also no pages H171 and H173?
  12. MAS01

Booby Trap Clarification

Booby Traps are only activated on TC, not MC, correct? A TC that uses morale as the number still qualifies as a TC. Thanks, everyone.
  13. MAS01

FT262 -- 20 Years Later ...

Reading the Victory Conditions and the placement of the forces on the board, is this a "chase the French off the battlefield" scenario? The Germans start the game north of the French and the French have to exit on the SOUTH edge.
  14. MAS01

Red October CG Victory Conditions

In RO GCII, the VC state that the Germans have to take all but 10 of the stone locations. Is stone rubble considered a stone location?
  15. MAS01

FPP Purchases in RO

When purchasing "?", do you purchase for the location or for each individual unit?
  16. MAS01

Gutted Factories

Can gutted factories be fortified?
  17. MAS01

Booby Traps

Can someone explain booby traps for me. I don't really understand how they work. Cheers, Mark
  18. MAS01

Board RB

Trying to play RB10. I set up the scenario and send the initial file to my opponent. When he opens it up, it says "board RB(v1.3) not found). We are both using VASL 6.4.4 and Vassal 3.2.17. I can see everything fine.
  19. MAS01

SW Transfer

Can a leader take possession of a SW from a broken unit and transfer it to a GO unit in the same RPh? Thanks in advance. Mark
  20. MAS01

Sniper Clarification

In a recent game, I rolled a "1" on a SAN. The distance and direction led the sniper back to stack of two squads. Both squads rolled a "5" on their Random Selection dr. Since both squads were German 4-6-7 (no SW) it really didn't matter which one was broken. In reading A14.2, it says "If the...