Search results

1. P

What's Your Desktop Wallpaper?

these are my regulars, i switch around once a month or so...my desktop res is 1920x1080. btw. these are to big here, how do you guys make them "smal" here? i uped them at imageshack and that is the result.
  2. P

Sunday MP AAR 10/4/09

a little offtopic, are you playing MP regulary? iam looking for some MP games with this game at some point. i mean i played a friend of mine, he with the demo and i with the pro version, but thats not it. large battles are quiet chaotic in 1 vs 1 mode. i seek more people :D
  3. P

My first Campain, full year 1916 no Room40

to update this here; the GF ran down a 3rd merchant. they are "patroling" through the northsea and atlantic, to me it looks a little planless. after a week i couldnt even see this additional fleet they got with them around, they must have lost it somewhere or it ran out of koal and needed to...
  4. P

iam at 14th of february now, and i watch the GF doing weird things. they dont go home to scapa, but wander aimlessly in the area between scapa and bergen. as if they are hunting my merchants :D in fact they got 2 since they do it. i sneaked the HSF scouts out to the atlantic right now...
  5. P

The Tsar's Crown Jewels - Russian

thanks for the map shot. looking good!
  6. P

ah i see, that sounds fun too. i think at some point i gone need to play DG 1.5 too.
  7. P

hm thats a good idea actually. maybe not all königs but the one or two fastest ones. if i remember correct they dont have the same speed. the SG1 could use a fast and heavylie armored ship in the lead. right now i have defflinger up front with 11 armor wich is adequat but id love to make it a...
  8. P

can you possibly post me a "full camapin" map screen for DG? iam not thinking about switching to DG but after reading about the campain iam interessted in the area it plays and the differences to the jutland campain. i mean i see many little engagements here, wich is possible in jutland but...
  9. P

well, after i was sure to continue my new campain, i figured that i had extreme luck the first time. i had no idea about the GF and this other fleet following the BC fleet, i simply attacked it and it worked out. if the BC fleet would have attacked with the GF i would have been absolut toast, at...
  10. P

so no fixed savegame till now so i give up hope. anyways iam at february the 4th or so, in ym new campain. its looking exellent, monitor patrol is down to 2 monitors, that all that is left of it. BC fleet purged as a whole. this time around i started out slower, with more focus on manual...
  11. P

:D priceless i had one of these moments too, took a bit till i figured it was too dark in my case for the batterys to spott the enemy ships. you had good light conditions?
  12. P

i hoped so too, well iam not exactly rushing through the campain i started new becouse maybe i find a "fixed" save or someting attached to my support ticket at some point. but i think i have to take the new campain, but as said, my campain was only 10 days old, so its not too much of a loss.
  13. P

in case you gave me the answer onto my question how to use CL´s in the naval combined arms setting, i meant this in a tactical not a strategic way. means what are my CLs doing while the battleships duke it out. comming close to the enemy line is most of the time no good idea. so i have em lead...
  14. P

thanks gents! in a few days i gona write what happened after this battle and what happened on the way home. by now iam at day 9 and iam again harrased by the BC fleet. iam going home no matter what and as they dont even bother to repair their crap they cant catch me but keep driving into me...
  15. P

11 DDs deploy towards the BBs emerging out of the fleeing BC fleet while my force is retreating in order 12 short after launch, seen is a DD of the two groups crossing the BB lines course directly. 13 first effects, we force em north 14 north it is... 15 EoI...
  16. P

i hope you guys dont mind, the screens are big :D some i did cut a little to make em look better but other then that i didnt nothing with em. some of them include the game clock wich i found important so i kept it on most screens. 1 i beginn to swing south with my main line to meet the BC...
  17. P

so, i was rather busy the last days, here is what i did next to RL. this will be quiet a text so forgive the spelling errors and stuff, wich will be more numerouse here then they would in "normal" posts ;) the last thing i wrote about was that my minelayer unit spotted the british...
  18. P

i dont know, at least 2 to 4 boats of the list where sunk in the "strategic map"! that means they where sunk by mines or U boats. there is no other possibilety i think, as there are no collisions in the strategic map :) but i have all my u boats on area patrol anyways, i dont really know what...
  19. P

so here we go, i wont be able to type up any meaningfull "detailed" AAR´s but i can update you on my status in the campain and what my plans are and how they are comming along. i play the game in german language becouse i like to have the german units with german names and the brit units with...