Search results

1. Delirium

Heroes 2019 - Opponents Wanted

I’ll be attending Heroes as an advance party for a small but perfectly formed Irish contingent in Blackpool. I’ll be arriving Thursday lunchtime, with a friend arriving from Galway on Friday evening, so I’m looking for some opponents for Thursday afternoon/evening and Friday morning/afternoon...
  2. Delirium

BFP Map O - LoS rule query

Quick question - the water body in rows CC to FF is somewhat unusual in that los from one side to the other *seems* blocked by woods depiction in water obstacle hexes. For instance, is there los from DD7 to DD5, or EE8 to EE5? Many thanks.
  3. Delirium

TH Hero Query

Quick Question: Does creation of a TH Hero cause the creating mmc to be first fired? See G1.421 & 1.423. Many thanks!
  4. Delirium

BFP122 At Sword Point

Hi, I'm having difficulty creating a Vaal board for BFP122 At Sword Point. Any guidance from a user with more expertise than me?
  5. Delirium

Chimera Con - Dublin 13 May - ASL

Hi all, There will be a one day mini con happening in Dublin city centre on Saturday May 13, in the Teacher's Club on Parnell Square. The con is focused on heavy wargames. We'll be running an ASL game, and we'll be happy to make it multiplayer, so if anyone's interested in coming along to...
  6. Delirium

AP19 Winter of Their Discontent Setup Query

SSR5 of AP19 provides that the Axis Defender must purchase units from a "counterattack group" force pool, and this purchase must be made prior to setup. The units purchased have specific, variable turn of entry stipulations. My question is, are the units bought by the Axis defender open...
  7. Delirium

Fully Exploring the System

One of the many joys of ASL is gradually exploring the options the system provides. The downside, of course, is the additional rules overhead. I'm wondering to what degree respondents to this poll have dipped their toes in the water of some of the more complicated and downright esoteric...
  8. Delirium

(+) Scenario Sweet Spots

What are your scenario preferences, if any? For the sake of argument (or rather, the avoidance of argument), let's not mention any particular company(s) and assume that all scenarios are well researched, edited, written, playtested. Let's stay positive, please. I'm fairly catholic in my...
  9. Delirium

Replacement Counters - Afrika Korps

I pre-ordered and received the AK expansions released back in June of last year. The counters shipped to me were unusable - each of the 4 sheets was cut so badly that counter information was compromised. No problem - I sent scans to Critical Hit, which were acknowledged, requesting...
  10. Delirium

Action Pack II Overlays

I was recently taking a look at the list of official maps and overlays, most of which I have, the exception being the overlays which were included with Action Pack 2 and Journal 4. Both products are out of print and quite difficult (and beyond my means) to procure. Are there any plans to...