Search results

1. Takeyabue

New Product announcement from New England Volunteers

Received my copy in the post yesterday. Thanks for getting 2021 off to a great start Joe! Dave
  2. Takeyabue

Scenario Archive upgrade in progress

Had to update my password and tried many times with 8 to 12 character passwords as I am used to them having to be at least that long. Each time it returned a message that it had to be at least 6 characters long. When I finally tried one with only 6 characters it went right through.
  3. Takeyabue

So what Starter Kit Scenario have you played recently?

Definitely agree that the German needs a flexible plan of assault in S72 - Stretched Thin at Altavilla which covers a portion of the Salerno landings on Italy. Due to the American setup, I elected to push hard to clear the hills of map v like you and make the first victory condition. The mortar...
  4. Takeyabue

Any interest in a Starter Kit scenario design contest?

I wish to also add my thanks. It got me over a hill I might never have attempted otherwise. Dave
  5. Takeyabue

in my case... The dread mounts ?
  6. Takeyabue

New England Volunteers (NEV) Play Pack #1© Being released at 2019 Nor'easter Tourney

Take your time and get well soon. I appreciate the update and look forward to having you beat the pants off me in the SK Scenario Design contest. Dave
  7. Takeyabue

New England Volunteers (NEV) Play Pack #1© Being released at 2019 Nor'easter Tourney

Did this make it out or was there a delay of some sort?
  8. Takeyabue

I will submit a scenario. Count me in!