Search results

1. G

The Mila 18 NoNsEnSe thread - Part 4

As a Spurs' fan, I can guarantee you who will win one of their games based on the ref. crew.
  2. G

I'm just shocked that Shane MacGowan is still alive... His liver must be made of a teflon/kevlar alloy.
  3. G

Favorite "Bad" Movie?

Horrywood!!!!!
  4. G

Pretty @#$%ing lame. You'd think that a cable network would welcome the chance to fill a 4-5 hour block on a day that generates minimal ratings at best.
  5. G

Music: what are you Listening to now?

Wow, I'm listening to Highway 61 Revisited at the moment. I am boring.
  6. G

Dear Manilianus: I'm not sure why you quoted me. The Chicago Balackhawks are an NHL hockey team currently competing for the Stanley Cup. I was attempting to change the subject.
  7. G

I don't get it. Of course, all newscasters look alike to me... (IT'S A JOKE, PEOPLE!)
  8. G

That's more or less what I thought as well. Maybe she thought that it was a saboteur from the SPEED Network?
  9. G

How 'bout them Blackhawks?
  10. G

GOOD NEWS: I found the young lady from the spanking clip. BAD NEWS: I just received my first restraining order. GOOD NEWS: I'm pretty sure that these are invalid when served across state lines...
  11. G

Re: olde favorite... I WOULD spank her.
  12. G

Re: Ohhh, ASL players make me sooo hot... The Blackhawks are clearly the best team in the NHL. The Sharks have never made it this far. Blowing up the team/coach would be the heighth of folly. San Jose just needs to rebuild its defense through the draft.
  13. G

Music: what are you Listening to now?

At the risk of ridicule, I have been listening to a lot of the Doors lately. In particular, I have been trying to double some of the organ lines on bass. FWIW, "Peace Frog" is a b&^%$, especially since it already has a bass line.
  14. G

Re: Ohhh, ASL players make me sooo hot... There is definitely something fishy about beer served on tap here in the U.S. I know they do not clean the lines as often as good pubs do in Eire and the U.K. If dirty lines lower the alcohol content, then it would explain it. I know that the same...
  15. G

I think it's a Bay Area/New York City phenomenon. Most American beers are 5%. I think that stronger beers always advertise their alcohol content for marketing purposes. Containers larger than 12 oz. always have the alcohol content listed here in Indiana, so it could be a requirement...
  16. G

Favorite "Bad" Movie?

FWIW, I love Raising Arizona. ("Boy, you've got a panty on your head.") Any comedy that is actually funny can't be too bad. OTOH, I hated No Country for Old Men. An action movie devoid of action has its problems.
  17. G

Favorite "Bad" Movie?

MegaForce. Truly awful, but funny. http://www.jabootu.com/megaforce.htm
  18. G

Favorite "Bad" Movie?

What's your favorite guilty cinematic pleasure? For me, it has to be the Swayze Trilogy: Red Dawn, Roadhouse, and Next of Kin. I wouldn't say that these movies are "bad" in the same sense as say, Plan 9 from Outer Space, Santa Claus Conquers the Martians, or even Showgirls, but they...
  19. G

Re: Ohhh, ASL players make me sooo hot... The biggest difference in UK and US drinking culture is the relative differences between bars & pubs v. liquor stores & off-licenses. Unless things have changed dramtically in the last twenty years, American bars are generally very different from...
  20. G

Re: Ohhh, ASL players make me sooo hot... How high is the alcohol content supposed to be? It is 4.5% in the U.S. One of the problems is that some state laws require beer to be labelled as "malt liquor" if the alcohol content exceeds a certain percentage. I'm not sure of the %, but...