Search results

1. P

TOAW III Scenario Editor BETA

Send me a PM or post here if you're interested in BETA testing this. Limitations 1. Can't currently create scenarios. If you dump out an empty "New Scenario" from TOAW, the Editor will automatically create a single Formation and Unit for both forces but nothing else will be set. In fact's...
  2. P

BioEd & Unit 3D Picture Slots...

Can anyone tell me what's the point of the colours grey, olive, tan and yellow on the P7 tab? Changing the colour for a unit doesn't appear to affect the exported XML at all.
  3. P

TOAW III Equipment Editor

I'm currently in the process of writing a new Equipment Database Editor. One of the gotchas in the current BioEd is that fact that unless you click on the "Update" button, any changes made to the currently selected item will be lost. So the question is... ...is it preferable to...
  4. P

Modding Classic TOAW Scenarios

Having recently gone through the Sicily 43 scenario from the Classic TOAW folder as Allied v. Axis PO, I am looking for some pointers in beefing up the PO's performance. I ended the scenario around Turn 18 (of 42) with an Overwhelming Victory - Patton, I'm afraid, got nowhere near winning the...
  5. P

New TOAW III Equipment Editor

A Windows installer is available for download here. It's not been tested to destruction so caveat emptor as they say. I haven't removed the old "load exe" functionality although it's no longer accesible via the UI.While testing I appeared to have an issue with international characters but as...