Search results

1. J

New members introduce yourself here

Have you tried posting your VASL woes in the VASL folder? There are a couple of regulars that will solve ANY VASL troble you may have. They sure have solved mine more than once. Welcome to the Forums Doug, José
  2. J

Another Spaniard. Wonderful. We are becoming a sizeable minority of ASL players. Welcome back Alvar Fañez de Minaya. A Minaya Alvar Fáñez bien le anda el cavallo, daquestos moros mató treinta y quatro: espada tajador sangriento trae el braço por el cbodo ayuso la sangre destellando.
  3. J

Carlos, did you install VASL? The files I sent you are and old version (v4.something). I think you would be better off doing a clean install of the newest version (v5.1) if you want to play someone in the Net. V4 and V5 do not seem to be compatible for what I've read. Call me or check the...
  4. J

Carlos, your English is far better than mine, so is your German and your French. Don't tell me you have any problems with the non English mags. In fact the only problem I have with those mags are the articles written in English by non-native English speakers(*). As Robin says, ASL is an...
  5. J

I'd like a picture tooo :(

I thought I knew something about computers but you two just made me realize I am getting too old for this stuff. Computers I mean, not ASL.
  6. J

Testing

Sorry for the wasted posts. I solved the problem by allowing the cookies of this site into my computer. Hope it helps to other cookie blocking ASL gamers in cyberworld.
  7. J

Read threads marked as not Read.

Sorry for the wasted posts. I solved the problem by allowing the cookies of this site into my computer. Hope it helps to other cookie blocking ASL gamers in cyberworld.
  8. J

HoB "FireFights" now available!

Will they be available in Germany/Europe as some other HoB products are?
  9. J

Check it out!! Combat Mission just got EVEN better!

I am still hooked to the old Steel Panthers series. This is the only game that keeps the ASL feeling for me. No 3d, just plain old boring 2d hexes but it looks great. A bit dated but great. The best part is that it is still available, it is supported, and it is free. Cannot ask for a better deal.
  10. J

Read threads marked as not Read.

The title says it all. Every thread I check is marked as new even after reloading/refreshing the page. Is it me or there are some other guys having the same problem out there?
  11. J

Testing

No luck. Even my own posts are marked as "not read". Any ideas? Heck this is the test thread, who is gonna look here? I'll try to make a new thread about this somewhere else.
  12. J

Testing

Another test. I am having problems trying to have the read threads a read. No luck so far. Let's see if my own post is marked as read.
  13. J

Various ASL product updates

And since I am at it, another question: Regarding AoO, I do not seem to be able to preorder it. Is preordering already available on the site as your post seems to imply or did I misunderstand you?
  14. J

Various ASL product updates

Hi there Keith, just a question. I am sure I did an endless subscription for the Journal but it does not appear in my "review subscriptions" at the MMP site. Is there a way to check if I am indeed endlessly subscribed?
  15. J

Those 76 Tactiques Scenarios

Wow. Thanks for the links Scott, greatly appreciated. José
  16. J

Forum Resurrection

I thought the forums were gone. It was by chance after checking the HoB site that I noticed the Forum banner. Thanks for supporting it.
  17. J

avitar's

Web-art stealing Hi Klaus, I took one of your designs from your web page, modified it a bit, and saved it in a friends site to experiment with this avatar thingy. I know the art is your property and I haven't asked you permission to tinker with your work. Please let me know whether I should...
  18. J

Counter storage

Here in the old continent we have Raaco boxes, mostly the "Assorter 16" model although there are many others to choose from. The "Assorter 16" is a blue Plano kind of box, A4 sized, with 16 removable inserts of different kinds, a handle and 2 sliding locks for the transparent cover. It is VERY...