Search results

1. Binko

VASL Game Deliberately Vandalized

A friend and I were playing a game on VASL just a few minutes ago when a player using the VASL handle of Rod2 entered the room, deleted everything on the map and said 'hahaha' before leaving. I really didn't think that things like this happened in this small community. My first question is if...
  2. Binko

Warning: VASL game vandalized.

A friend and I were playing a game on VASL just a few minutes ago when a player using the VASL handle of Rod2 entered the room, deleted everything on the map and said 'hahaha' before leaving. I really didn't think that things like this happened in this small community. My first question is if...
  3. Binko

What's Up With Consimworld?

I went over to Consimworld to check into a couple of non-ASL games. Turned out that my CSW identity had been purged or lost somehow so I couldn't post. I applied for a new login (actually applied twice using different emails) but, after four days, I have not received a response. I also...
  4. Binko

Does Starter Kit Hurt ASL More Than It Helps?

I first got involved in board wargames less than 3 years ago. After trying a few other systems and finding myself dissatisfied I turned to ASL and loved it from the first. I actually went the SK route, buying all three Starter Kits, practicing on my own and then posting for a FtF game. But...