Search results

1. Drow

New members introduce yourself here

Hey, I need one! Where can I buy one,, boy do I need a "upgrade". Maybe I'll just take that laptop the doctor has, when I go in for my pacemaker/defib tune up. Feel low,, tweak the thing lol. Bill
  2. Drow

Thank you. doing fine now that I'm home, that trip and my brothers wifes funeral took a bit outa me. But I bounce back fast. Thanks again. Bill
  3. Drow

I think my little niece was being too kind and not saying who. But his icon hes got a big floppy hat and doesn't play ASL. Bill
  4. Drow

Welcome to you and your son. I was there about ten years ago, came up from Houston with a freind to see that old train station. He was thinking of modeling in HO scale but passed away before finishing it. Don't be shy in asking for help from anyone here. Bill
  5. Drow

Sherman Easy Eight the star of new WW2 film

lol yuo, cut it, sorry man. Not going to get too excited over this film. Every time I do, it turns out to be a bomb. But I can hope. Bill
  6. Drow

The girls say HI and welcome aboard too. Now play that first game and sit back and enjoy the fun. Bill
  7. Drow

Da Paul Challenge

I don't have a clue what it is, but lol I saw something like that in one of those old "Flash Gordon" movie serials they'd show on TV. Or if you're old enough to remember Kids Days at the movies they'd show that film between the feature movies. Emperors Ming hot rod? Bill
  8. Drow

What boardgames have you played recently?

Fallen behind in replaying the 1962 Baseball season NL only) so have played 10 games (Big League Baseball system) Into mid-May now. Hope to find time to update my League wep site. http://blmbaseball.site40.net/Index.html Just so many things going on lol hate growing old Bill
  9. Drow

Mary you make me very proud. Welcome little one. Bill
  10. Drow

Just Another Day in Lancaster Calif Class(High) A League: combined no-hitter

For those that don't know, the Calif. A League is know for it's hitting, not pitching and Lancaster is a very good hitters park. I had this game on the radio, almost thought my meds were acting up lol a no-hitter in this park wow...
  11. Drow

Like he said don't be shy, you'll fine any answers and help you need here, well 99% of them some just can't be found. These guys have been great to me and very helpful to my niece. Bill
  12. Drow

Played another AD &D game, (okay D&D now but I still use the old AD & D rules), Andy was getting a bit full of himself, soooo before he and anyone knew it, they walked into a gate to Myth Drannor. Nicky and Marry keep punching him in his arm for screwing up. lol But, they did get out, alive, but...
  13. Drow

Robbie You'll find these guys will bend over (well, almost) backwards to help, just don't be afraid to ask for it or say you're lost on something. Lot's of luck and have FUN! Bill
  14. Drow

Curt Schilling’s bloody sock goes for $92,613 at auction

Well some one helped him out 92 grand worth "NEW YORK (AP) – A bloody sock worn by Curt Schilling while pitching for the Boston Red Sox in Game 2 of the 2004 World Series against the St. Louis Cardinals was sold for $92,613 at a live auction on Saturday night at the Fletcher-Sinclair Mansion...
  15. Drow

It's called "Rolling Stock", an old "HO train scale" computer game updated by a friend. Basically it's a problem in "spotting" your rolling stock (box cars ect) from one track siding to another or moving cars out to from up the train. "How do you get boxcar "A" out to another siding when it's...
  16. Drow

Curt Schilling's sock gos on auction Feb 23

This from http://bleacherreport.com/tb/d9rP4?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=mlb "PROVIDENCE, R.I.—His video game company in bankruptcy, former Boston Red Sox pitcher Curt Schilling is selling the blood-stained sock he wore during the 2004 World Series. The sports...
  17. Drow

We have cousin that was there as well, but with the Germans. I think some of the hesitation about these two talking about their times, is they could have shot at each other. The "what if's " did one or the other shot a friend? What would have have happen if they had meet? Makes you wonder just...
  18. Drow

I never thought about having him write it out to be read when he's dead, that I think he might just do. I'll keep at it. Thanks Bill
  19. Drow

When I go back home to San Berdo sometime this summer I'll give you a call. Going up north near Redding to spend time with Nickys mom. Don says thanks to everyone for the kind words, but feels that what he did was what all was doing then to help in anyway they could. I wished I could have got...
  20. Drow

Hi Dave welcome and have fun/ Try going to you "Profile" on the left side you should see "View Blog" or something like that, then "Create New Post" Bill