Search results

1. chef-62

My problem

I have installed VASSAL and VASL on the new computer, Windows 10 is the operating system. I have installed VASSAL 3.7.8 and VASL 6.6.7 and as you can see from the attachment I can view some dice and others not. Can anyone help me in advance, thanks.
  2. chef-62

DB035 A hotly contested crossrads The Einzelkampfer crews

The SSR said...."The Einzelkampfer crews the only SW they may possess at start are their inherent PF". My question is: The unit is in possed a Panzerfaust at the start of the game or it must roll for search it during the Def/Prep Fire Phase? Thanks in advance for the reply
  3. chef-62

Control VASL. Could anyone help me?

When I open the VASL 6.6.5 controls window the page looks like this, my dice are in one window and my opponent's dice are in the one below. The open window blocks any other windows until the "controls" window is pulled down. My VASSAL is version 3.6.7. In advance I thank you for your help.
  4. chef-62

OBO acronym

I would like to know the acronym OBO bd/Hex and OBO Level found in the OBA modules window in the VASL Control window
  5. chef-62

Map Devil's Den

I was looking for the Devil's Den map, to be able to play the scenario ASL 3000 Assault on the Round Top. Could someone tell me where I can download this map for the VASL. Thanks in advance Alberto
  6. chef-62

MM25 Futile bravery

I would need clarification in this scenario MM25 Futile bravery. Is the bridge only the one over the river (Y2-Y4) or are those that cross the canal which in this scenario represents an Embankment railroad? Thanks everyone in advance
  7. chef-62

Lone Canuck extention/counters

Excuse me where can found the extention or the counters of the modules published ? Thanks
  8. chef-62

BoF16 Saluting a General

In Russia OB there is a 81 MTR dismantled. Can I set up it assembled and emplaced? Or I must wait my first turn to assembly it?
  9. chef-62

Cellar Area Fire

The FP of the units in Cellar as be considered Area Fire? I found it in the RF, VotG, ABtF, FB; DFTB - Operation Turnscrew rules but not in the Chapter B of the Rules Book. Somepeople can help me! Thanks.
  10. chef-62

ITR 04 Clash at Ponyri

I have a question. Is it possible, in this scenario, that one of the buildings marked as a Victory Locations is placed outside the Russian set up area (Building M7)?
  11. chef-62

INOR Extention

I have tried to download the extension for the INOR module of Le Franc Tireur here http://vasl.info/extensions.htm but it always gives me error. Could anyone tell me where I can download this extension?
  12. chef-62

FT 149 Tombés pour la France

I am preparing the scenario # FT149 Tombés pour la France. In the French OB after 5 Trench there is a blank space for 5 counters. Can anyone help me and understand what type of counters it represents. Thanks
  13. chef-62

M1 57mm AT Gun APDS

Today I was playing the "P The road to Wiltz" scenario the American M1 57mm AT Gun has a Depletion Numbers D4. I did not find the caliber 57L in the APCR/APDS To Kill Table, but only the caliber 57LL. Question. ....... is there an error in the table or counter? Or I do to use the 57LL Kill...
  14. chef-62

LazyLOS

Yesterday I tried using "LazyLOS" to control a LOS. After entering all the parameters and performing the calculation, the result remains hidden. (as shown in the attached image). I use: VASSAL 3.2.17; VASL 6.5.1 and / or 6.5.0; Java 8 - 261. Question: Anyone know the way to enlarge the LazyLOS...
  15. chef-62

ESG067 Keep 'em separated.

I am preparing the set up of ESG067 Keep 'em separated. The scenario says: "Farm Garrison set up within the walled enclosure surrounding hexes 43 N7 and N8 (including hex O9)". The hex O9 is already included; could it be the hex "O10" which is a building but not included in the wall? I couldn't...
  16. chef-62

Poland in Flame BFP counters

I am doing a set up of a Poland in Flame scenario, using version 6.5.0, but I don't find the Polish (BFP) , in the Allies O/B window, while I find the vehicles in the PiF vehicle window. Thanks
  17. chef-62

Java14 Clash at Rossinie - Marsh or Brush

I am preparing the setup of the Java 14 Clash at Rossinie scenario. I have a doubt about hexagon X25-X29 D26-J26 T1-T9 etc. They are level -1 brush hexes or marshs at level 0 . Thanks for the help and collaboration
  18. chef-62

ITR 17 The devil's factory overlay BFP R2

I'd like know were I can found the overlay BFP R2
  19. chef-62

Java #8 "Crossroads at les attaques" supply trucks dr

I have a question regarding the special rule #10 of the Java8 scenario. Why do I have to throw the die to determine the type of material loaded on the vehicle, since in the victory conditions one speaks generically of "Supply Truck". I thank in advance those who can help me
  20. chef-62

Java #8 "Crossroads at les attaques" Barbed Wire Fences, Hedge or nothing

I was preparing the set up of the scenario Java #8 "Crossroads at les attaques". The map attached to the scenario has drawn Barbed Wire Fences or Hedge (EX: Plowed fields C33 or J31), which are not present on the VASL map. How should I adjust? I have to use the map as it is or I have to add...