Search results

1. P

MMP Roads to Rangoon AP#19 now on Preorder

True for the non-Core stuff. I think MMP has said in the past that the Core modules will get reprinted from time to time regardless of the pre-order status. Higher numbers would be better, but I believe not meeting the pre-order number for a Core module won't prevent it from getting printed.
  2. P

MMP Roads to Rangoon AP#19 now on Preorder

Believe all will printed regardless of pre-order numbers, it's just a matter of ordering early for the reduced price.
  3. P

Doomed Battalions 4th on Preorder

In terms of timing, wouldn't AoO (a core module that has been up for pre-order for many months) come out first? Not clear when that when that will happen. Will probably see both this year but anticipate DB v4 will be later rather than sooner - likely a question for the MMP crew.
  4. P

Concealment and the Advancing Fire Phase?

Learned this a couple of years ago. You can Advance (or Assault Move) into an open ground or other non-Concealment terrain hex and maintain Concealment as long as there is a Hindrance that would negate the FFMO for a potential firer (other SRs notwithstanding, i.e., snow camouflage, etc.). I...
  5. P

SJ1 Grappling Glowaczow Errata

Which product will this scenario be in?
  6. P

MMP 2024 ASL Production Forecast released:

No Spec Ops magazine this year (checked the full production list as well)? It normally has a couple of ASL scenarios included.
  7. P

LFT16

I think the point of the discussion above was that US retailers won't be able to sell them. Still trying to order from the LFT website. Can't get an account set up email or password reset email response (checked my spam just in case).
  8. P

LFT16

But apparently only if you have an account on the site, and the registration link is not working (tried 3 times since yesterday).
  9. P

SJ1 Grappling Glowaczow Errata

Must be a playtest/pre-release scenario?
  10. P

March Madness 2024

Sounds good - nothing on the website yet but I figured we're getting close to that window.
  11. P

March Madness 2024

Scenario pack release this year?
  12. P

Pocket Rulebook Back in Stock

A News item on the MMP site notes that the Pocket Rulebook is back in stock. The Last Revised date is Jan 2024, although it doesn't list specifically what updates are included. We know the eRulebook was updated earlier this week, so it would make sense that the print version would follow. As...
  13. P

eASLRB 2.1 Released

Also, make sure you are logged in to your account when downloading. I think that made the difference for me.
  14. P

eASLRB 2.1 Released

Sorry, should have specified included in the updates. Example: Railcars is not listed in the Index although the new Chap B sections are on the added pages.
  15. P

eASLRB 2.1 Released

Index/TOC needs to be included as well.
  16. P

new products

Hoping the 2024 production schedule is released soon.
  17. P

Twilight Of The Reich And WO #15 Are Up For Pre-Order

I believe the Pre-orders Taken number is being decremented as orders are processed. It's down to 563, so they've processed just under 300 orders so far.
  18. P

What's in Store for 2024 for LFT?

I expect (hope?) at some point there may be an updated Rat Charts to incorporate all of the updates from TofR (and errata).
  19. P

Replacement pages and the pocket ASLRB

Chap H updates coming? Easiest would be the eASLRB, followed by the pocket RBs.
  20. P

Assault Engineer ELR Failure/Battle Hardening

Klas - A quick clarification - Since the British AE has underlined morale, when failing ELR should A19.13 apply, resulting in 2 Broken HS instead of a reduction to a Broken non-AE 4-4-7? Per discussion above, it seems like the only AE that an actual ELR reduction (per the last line of A25.01)...