Search results

1. P

A11.22 Infiltration

Q&A sent in response to two threads on this subject in the last month or so on the ASLML. >Subject: A11.22 question >Question on A11.22. Sorry to rehash this, but IMO the previous Q&A wasn't >asked clearly enough to resolve this issue. > >Two units in CC, one squad from...
  2. P

Bocage LOS

> B9.521: A Location with a Bocage hexside has no units with WA present within > it. Can that Location be seen (ie, "seen into") from a non-adjacent > same-level unit across that Bocage hexside? Could an entrenchment within > that Location be seen from a non-adjacent same-level unit...
  3. P

Bocage/WA LOS questions

Okay, so I've tried following the recent thread on the ASLML about this, I've read the ASLRB, I've read Ian's article in Journal 3, and I still don't quite get Bocage LOS. So here's an example to find out if I've got this. All hedges are Bocage. Hex E5 (with the 8-3-8 ) has woods, the other...
  4. P

SASL - Berserk units

Do ENEMY berserk units in SASL roll for Actions to check for panic? I'd assume not, but can't seem to find anywhere in S16 or S6 that specifically exempts them from doing so. Pete