Search results

1. voyager77

Ritterkrieg contact info

I think there is a different email than the one that comes through when you order
  2. voyager77

WaR 24 Setup

Thx!
  3. voyager77

WaR 24 Setup

Says the Germans set up concealed on "any" hex.... Does this mean even in non concealment terrain? Thx Paul
  4. voyager77

Operation martlet campaign game

Anyone played it? Thoughts/feedback? Thx Paul
  5. voyager77

Linked scenarios/mini campaign

Hi All I know there were a few published, a Market Garden set in the 91 Annual, a Corregidor one, and just published March Madness one. Think there was a 3 scenario east front one in one of the Journals or AP’s? Any other ones? where? Thanks all. Paul
  6. voyager77

KGP HASL's re-printed?

Any feed back on KGP CG IV? Seemed somewhat balanced on ROAR (3-5). Does have a night scenario, not my favorite but I do like KGP. Thanks! Paul
  7. voyager77

CH Bd 99a

Wanted to play a scenerio form the CH Purple Heart pack that I got at Albany in 2014. I can't find a vasl map of the board 99a. Probably doesn't exist but I thought I'd take a shot. Thanks Paul
  8. voyager77

VCA change

An enemy tank turns its VCA in my movement phase and fires its bmg at my bu tank (no effect obviously). In final defensive fire if he fires his MA at me is he still penalized by the +3 for the VCA turn? Rules seem vague.. Thx
  9. voyager77

Overlay bug

Got the following error when trying to place overlay 6 on bd 6
  10. voyager77

War balance

Any feedback on the balance of the revised scenarios? Many (not all) of the originals were not.
  11. voyager77

PROKHOROVKA! game on pre-order now at advancingfire.com!!

Agree with Gunner. Several pages of special rules that are complex. While I know they tried to replicate the terrain of the battle looks like you’ll spend a lot of time trying to figure out LOS. Only a couple scenarios less than 12 turns. Most have very large OB’s. Sadly disappointed.
  12. voyager77

Advance across a barbed wire fence

A4.72 talks about terrain whose MF cost is greater than a unit’s available. It would only cost 2 to cross a barbed wire fence into open ground. I was leaning towards not allowed as 3.2 is pretty specific
  13. voyager77

Advance across a barbed wire fence

Getting ready to play a KGP scenario. (its that time of year!). KGP 3.2 is pretty clear a CX unit can't move across a barbed wire fence but does this restriction also apply during the advance phase if the unit is CX? Thanks
  14. voyager77

Overlay Pack

Thanks Chas
  15. voyager77

Operation Martlet

Any plans/timeline to VASLize the map? thx paul
  16. voyager77

Overlay Pack

Any update on this? Missing so many.
  17. voyager77

PROKHOROVKA! game on pre-order now at advancingfire.com!!

So now that its a bo is there a rough estimate for shipping?
  18. voyager77

Official HASLs & CGs in the works

Any update on the Normandy HASL? Just asking from an 82nd vet...
  19. voyager77

Boards wont update

It was the permissions on the board folder. I changed it to open it up and now it works! Thanks all for your help!
  20. voyager77

Boards wont update

Tried to open a new game using bd 84. It appeared in the dropdown but when I hit finish I got this msg - "VASSAL could not find the file 'C:\Users\vasl\boards\bd84'." If I hit ok to proceed get a pop up internal VAASL error. Reload VASSL? Thanks for any thoughts