Search results

1. angel gonzalez

air support scenario

Hello, could you recomend some good scenario with air support for learning purposes , best regards
  2. angel gonzalez

oba flowchart problems

when i try to use in vasal oba flowchart, i got an error, some days ago it worked properly; do anybody know if i must include something?
  3. angel gonzalez

GD19- Victory conditions

Hi, i am trying to undestard the vc of gd 19 and my problem is that with 8 mines of 6 factors is impossible to block all the paths , maybe i dont understand some point, could somebody clarify me the VC? best regards
  4. angel gonzalez

Gd18 map

Regarding to escenario GD18, aparently map es b , but the only i can find with this letter is related to de luxe system, could you confirm if its such map?, best regards
  5. angel gonzalez

VASL COUNTER FOR LCP SCENARIOS

I am trying to find the bangalore torpedo counter in vasl for LCP scenariios and i can not find it, somebody to help me?, best regards
  6. angel gonzalez

oppponent wanted to play last module of LCP GrossDeustchland 3 (the whole campaing) by PBEM

i would like to play the whole module, 11 scenarios by PBEM, i can send 3-4 logs per week, interested send me a reply, regards
  7. angel gonzalez

Doubt on a set dc

We are playing festung Budapest, there is a Setup dc , It was unhidden with a search, but no Rusian troops entered and the Germans who had it were killed, it finished the day, question is what happens with that dc, it’s inside GERMAN perimeter, can it be recovered? We checked rules both fb and...
  8. angel gonzalez

Vassal for lcp modules

Is there any extension for special counters for lcp modules, ex Russian ft tank for konigsberg regards
  9. angel gonzalez

Boats in dinant

Hi we are playing dinant campaign, and we think it’s too easy destroy boats when they are beached. Following the rules A gun uses to hit against GERMAN boats and if it’s impact , apparently it’s destroyed without to kill. (No modifiers except for distance and low visibility). If the boat is...
  10. angel gonzalez

firing vehicular mg

one question,can a afv fires its vehicular mg in movement phase with out stopping, if they can , they have its fp at half or quarterly? Thanks in advance
  11. angel gonzalez

problems with vassal 3.2.17

hello i am using vassal version 3.2.17 and happy with it, the problem is that i have downloaded a module which needs version 3.3.2, can i have both of them in my computer?, how can i do it?, thanks in adavance
  12. angel gonzalez

vassal special units for meuse

hello where can i find special trucks (kfz 69/70) for meuse for vassal? thanks in advance
  13. angel gonzalez

Doubt regarding to reinforcement in Ozerekya Breakout

Hello, i am buying reinforcement in romanian side and i want to buy a engineer company, aparently in the composition says 5-3-7 squads, but in notes refers to letter r where i must roll for type on mmc, could somebody helps me, regards
  14. angel gonzalez

PBEM wanted

I'm looking for a VASL PBEM game. IIFT. I own most products and can do 3-4 logs a week even more, not DTO , i prefer bfp , lft or lcp but not problem playing mmp or others, contact me in case you are interested, regards
  15. angel gonzalez

ASL tournament in Madrid (Spain)

Next April 25,26 th , we will celebrate our yearly ASL in Madrid (Spain), it will be 7 th edition focused in France campaign 1940, it seems we will have record participants , anyway if you are interested in playing ASL , knowing new players and visiting Madrid,please write to mail address...
  16. angel gonzalez

RESERVE REINFORCEMENTS IN OZEREKYA BREAKOUT

I am almost sure that i, as defender, can use reserve reinforcementes, but re- reading the paragraph says "use the principles of cloaking (E1.4)" and i go to that point in en RB "only the scenario attacker can use cloaking", maybe i am missing something but my question is that if i, as defender...
  17. angel gonzalez

MADASL V tournament

next 12-13 MAY we will have our yearly tournament in Madrid (spain) V Edition will be placed in stalingrad on 75 aniversary of one of the bloodest battle on the IIWW, three scenarios coming from RB and VOTG will be played . if you want a reason to visit a nice city , come to the tournament. if...
  18. angel gonzalez

bore sight doubt

A hmg of defender has place a bs in a hex, can be use the -2drm in the prep fire ? Or just only in the defensive phase, rules seem confused to me, thanks in advande