Search results

1. angel gonzalez

air support scenario

Hello, could you recomend some good scenario with air support for learning purposes , best regards
  2. angel gonzalez

oba flowchart problems

i will try , thanks a lot
  3. angel gonzalez

oba flowchart problems

when i try to use in vasal oba flowchart, i got an error, some days ago it worked properly; do anybody know if i must include something?
  4. angel gonzalez

GD19- Victory conditions

Hi, i am trying to undestard the vc of gd 19 and my problem is that with 8 mines of 6 factors is impossible to block all the paths , maybe i dont understand some point, could somebody clarify me the VC? best regards
  5. angel gonzalez

oppponent wanted to play last module of LCP GrossDeustchland 3 (the whole campaing) by PBEM

sorry John, i have been out for some days, if you are still interested , write me, angelrommel64@hotmail.es, regards
  6. angel gonzalez

Gd18 map

thanks , sorry for the misundestanding
  7. angel gonzalez

Gd18 map

Regarding to escenario GD18, aparently map es b , but the only i can find with this letter is related to de luxe system, could you confirm if its such map?, best regards
  8. angel gonzalez

VASL COUNTER FOR LCP SCENARIOS

sorry i got it
  9. angel gonzalez

where can i find the anzio 44 extension?, i am lost
  10. angel gonzalez

thanks a lot
  11. angel gonzalez

oppponent wanted to play last module of LCP GrossDeustchland 3 (the whole campaing) by PBEM

not really, its a inter connected campaign with various scenarios consecutive, first you begin with number 17
  12. angel gonzalez

i have checked and i dont find bagalore torpedo counter, i have questioned in vasl group, best regards
  13. angel gonzalez

I am trying to find the bangalore torpedo counter in vasl for LCP scenariios and i can not find it, somebody to help me?, best regards
  14. angel gonzalez

not sure, i have just received, i will check in vassal module
  15. angel gonzalez

i would like to play the whole module, 11 scenarios by PBEM, i can send 3-4 logs per week, interested send me a reply, regards
  16. angel gonzalez

Doubt on a set dc

Thanks a lot
  17. angel gonzalez

Doubt on a set dc

We are playing festung Budapest, there is a Setup dc , It was unhidden with a search, but no Rusian troops entered and the Germans who had it were killed, it finished the day, question is what happens with that dc, it’s inside GERMAN perimeter, can it be recovered? We checked rules both fb and...
  18. angel gonzalez

Vassal for lcp modules

Is there any extension for special counters for lcp modules, ex Russian ft tank for konigsberg regards
  19. angel gonzalez

Boats in dinant

Hi we are playing dinant campaign, and we think it’s too easy destroy boats when they are beached. Following the rules A gun uses to hit against GERMAN boats and if it’s impact , apparently it’s destroyed without to kill. (No modifiers except for distance and low visibility). If the boat is...