Search results

1. Cartouche 7.62

J202 -Depth of the stream

The river is Flooded. Is the stream also Flooded? We need to know that to define the level of the Foot Bridge in 32L7. Thanks.
  2. Cartouche 7.62

J211 - SSR3

According to SSR3, the DC can rubble an entire hex. Do we have to check for a possible Falling Rubble? Thanks.
  3. Cartouche 7.62

Wind SBR

So why not refering to this rule in the Wind SBR? ;)
  4. Cartouche 7.62

Wind SBR

I understand there is no Wind at start but the Wind Direction is from northwest at start. It seems weird. So, I guess the Wind automatically comes from the northwest if a middle brise appears after Turn 1, and the Wind Direction can change after that. Am I right?
  5. Cartouche 7.62

Manila questions

Yes a large round dot represents a stairwell, and so the buildings (except Single-Hex Two Story Houses) with these round dots have SF Cellar locations. See SF 4.4.
  6. Cartouche 7.62

Manila questions

That is exactly what I thought. SF CELLAR could have been considered like an Interior Building Location for a Sniper attack.👍
  7. Cartouche 7.62

Manila questions

Since LOS to/from a SF CELLAR is very limited, can a unit in this Location be a legible target for a sniper attack? Thanks.
  8. Cartouche 7.62

Manila questions

Does SF4.3 take precedence over B31.3 about the existence of a Rooftop Location in a single-hex two-story house? Thanks.
  9. Cartouche 7.62

Manila questions

Scenario SF9: Japanese setup area The Japanes setup area is somewhat complicated. Is the following true? - Japanese can set up within 5 hexes (north of Herran Street and on/east-of hexrow 3M) of any hexes of Buildings 3O64, 3S70, and/or 3W76. If yes, does hex 3S72 belong to Building 3S70 for...
  10. Cartouche 7.62

Manila questions

Scenario SF9: I guess the Japanese vehicules and the two INF guns enter on Turn 3. Given the artwork of the scenario sheet, that doesn't seem obvious. Please could you confirm? Thanks.
  11. Cartouche 7.62

Manila questions

There are no rules for Partial Orchard Road hexes, i.e. with only two leafy symbols (ex: hexes 2M56 and 2O51). So even if it seems weird, I guess they are Inherent Terrain all over the hexes (hexsides included) except through the road depiction. Am I right? Same question about Palm Tree Stumps...
  12. Cartouche 7.62

Normandy HASL

All right, I get it. So many villages with the same names in Normandy.
  13. Cartouche 7.62

Normandy HASL

Hi Perry, It should be "St.-Mere-Eglise from Vauville to Neuville-au-Plain". ;)
  14. Cartouche 7.62

FTC 11 at the printers

Hi X, In the current countersheet, the ROF value of the French plane is 1 on the front sheet and 2 on the back sheet with no bomb in both case. Would this replacement countersheet clarify this value? Thanks.
  15. Cartouche 7.62

Rising Sun Reprint

Is there a chance to get the updates of Hell's Corner scenarios without buying this reprint of Rising Sun? I get the original scenarios, Code of Bushido and Gung Ho! for a long time now. Thanks.
  16. Cartouche 7.62

Sequence of actions for an Observation Plane

Well, I got my answer by checking other posts on the same subject. The answers are yes and yes. There is an erratum for E7.3 that says Observation Planes may target "empty" hexes. Where is that damned eASLRB?
  17. Cartouche 7.62

Another situation with the same Observation Plane: 1/The Plane had previously gained Battery Access vs an enemy unit 2/It had placed a SR 3/The enemy unit doesn't exist anymore 4/The Plane wants to correct the SR to an empty Open Ground hex 11 hexes away with no enemy unit in that empty hex or...
  18. Cartouche 7.62

OK, thank you. I think I get it now but it should be better explained in the rules. According to your answer, the sequence of actions is as follows: 1/Radio Contact is maintained. 2/The Observation Plane must pass a Sighting TC vs the new ennemy unit to gain Battery Access. 3/The Observation...
  19. Cartouche 7.62

Let see the following situation: a FFE:C is on board and is directed by an Observation Plane there is no ennemy unit in the seven-hex Blast Area the Observation Plane asks for a new mission on a new ennemy unit (not the one that allowed the previous mission) Is the following sequence of...
  20. Cartouche 7.62

Corregidor: the Rock Errata

Thank you. I hadn't understood the meaning of this erratum.:)