Search results

1. R Hooks

Who will be first to provide photographic proof of the mythical bd77?

Tractors.... ?..... those are horse farms.
  2. R Hooks

Have You Ever (v2)

In a old SL game, a KV-1 had my German company frozen and unable to move across open fields, took a 10-3 leader in a HT up the hill dodged all fire, threw a demo, got a critical hit on the KV, and on the HT all died, but the company was free to start moving.
  3. R Hooks

Is a foxhole ADJACENT to a Trench attached for movement purposes?

I think sandbags are more likely.
  4. R Hooks

Have You Ever...

My uncle was a tanker in WW2, he said most of the PF people were kids put in a foxhole and told to fire if they heard a tank close to them. My uncle says most came up with their hands in the air, and the others died.
  5. R Hooks

Vietnam war not WWII - but interesting. 20% of US troops in Vietnam were heroin addicts.

Their only optional for some, I can't say anything to convince a doubter, and what I can say would make more doubters. In my favor I know what happened. All of you already suspect drugs were shipped out of Vietnam, I saw it happen. They didn't keep code breaking in WW2 secret 50 years, some...
  6. R Hooks

Vietnam war not WWII - but interesting. 20% of US troops in Vietnam were heroin addicts.

Sorry I don't think anyone would believe me, no evidence, only two possible witnesses haven't spoken to them in 40+ years. I would rather have someone make a freedom of information request about drug smuggling in Vietnam by military to the NSA or Army Intelligence, both of whom I was told I...
  7. R Hooks

I Should write a book I guess, but after almost 50 years...
  8. R Hooks

I never saw heroin in Vietnam until I was sent undercover to an officers club, after about 4 months there I discovered they were being used as a drop site for a large suitcase of heroin every month. The whole thing was covered up by the Armed Forces, it was busted in the states, but military...
  9. R Hooks

CBC article on Curt Schilling

I don't know Curt, didn't watch baseball that often, but I'm glad a few people speak their minds.
  10. R Hooks

Concealment Multiplier

If you form a squad into 2 HS i think you can, unless thats a conceal loss activity.
  11. R Hooks

What is the toughest/hardest scenario you ever played ?

I've had to give artificial respiration to people after bee and wasp stings.
  12. R Hooks

Multiple TCA changes in the same phase

If the second shot doesn't change is there still a +1 from the first shot?
  13. R Hooks

What is the toughest/hardest scenario you ever played ?

Don't recall the name but there was a lot of climbing, wire, jungle, and CXing.
  14. R Hooks

chestnuts vol 2

We used to do a lot of DYO games, you could use any boards you wanted and forces.
  15. R Hooks

Have You Ever...

A few times in the old 14 turn days.
  16. R Hooks

New Yorker Article "Revisiting Hitler’s Final Days in the Bunker"

Or we can start comparing the Biden family, joke of course, our tech masters ban any thoughts like that.
  17. R Hooks

General Chuck Yeager

Sorry to hear about Paul, may his family receive our prayers, General Yeager has been one of my hero's since grade school... RIP
  18. R Hooks

The Very Drugged Nazis - book review

I left with a helmet, a dangerous radiation sign, and a plaque with my name spelled wrong. All gifts from my units.
  19. R Hooks

NRBH, but would this be counted as an overrun? (don't know if this will work)

Comedy will be found all over again, lowering the hate one joke at a time.
  20. R Hooks

NRBH, but would this be counted as an overrun? (don't know if this will work)

Maybe he saw the one I'm talking about and agreed with me that it's funny enough to be funny, not political.