Search results

1. Morbii

Is this cheating?

It never even occurred to me that this might be viewed as "cheating". If someone printed the map out and made annotations on it for a FTF game, would you consider that cheating too?
  2. Morbii

Jackson has just posted that Paul Weir has died.

This is horrible. I got to know Paul pretty well via direct message after the P&R forums went south. I had been getting worried as I hadn't heard from him recently, and now I found this out today. A true loss. R.I.P., Paul.
  3. Morbii

A Sad Day

This is horrible. I got to know Paul pretty well via direct message after the P&R forums went south. I have been getting worried as I hadn't heard from him recently, and now I found this. A true loss. R.I.P., Paul.
  4. Morbii

Adventures in 3D Printing

I did this for all my vehicles and I’d say I have pretty much no wasted space there. Used a nice cardstock for it; can’t complain.
  5. Morbii

Excellent, thanks!
  6. Morbii

I’ve just recently been thinking about doing the same thing (getting a 3D printer to tinker). This thread makes me even more excited! The downside is I can’t seem to find one available in person, only via the mail. I’ll like to do some in person browsing.
  7. Morbii

Leaving gamesquad

Just to clarify now that I’m awake: SPAMETO existed long before Randy. Hearing that it was coming in a cowardly way from the prior king via a teenaged surrogate instead of from said surrogate makes the parallel all that much more rich and pertinent. Anyway, I’ve been on ASL hiatus for a few...
  8. Morbii

Leaving gamesquad

Thanks for proving my point, elephant.
  9. Morbii

Leaving gamesquad

The guy who liked your post banned me for a month for insulting him as “insulting a mod”. So this idea that anything goes (went?) is not exactly true, and mod privilege existed before now, despite it only being highlighted now. Not to say Randy isn’t being heavy-handed..
  10. Morbii

Nor'easter Cancelation

Much of the SF Bay Area here just closed down today. Same restrictions as Germany, more or less.
  11. Morbii

Block a forum?

I used to block the political forum using the old software. Guess they removed the functionality.
  12. Morbii

Threads disappeared

Actual posts have also disappeared. It’s not just post counts.
  13. Morbii

A10.51 and B28.413 and "known" Minefields

Haven't even played in over a year and a half, but got an answer tonight to a question posed probably 2-3 years ago!
  14. Morbii

Television: What shows are you currently watching?

Finished these recently"ish": Mr Robot season 1 - I enjoyed it, but felt it was far too much of a Fight Club ripoff. I recognized that within the first episode, too... Hannibal seasons 1-3 - I have sort of a love/hate relationship with this show. I think season 2 was the best. Season 3 was...
  15. Morbii

I figured I'd be a holdout.. I'll add one later today - I can see it being confusing :)

I figured I'd be a holdout.. I'll add one later today - I can see it being confusing :)
  16. Morbii

Television: What shows are you currently watching?

I highly recommend checking out The Expanse. The first season is available on DVD/BD, and it's fantastic. I also am really enjoying Fargo. Here's my take on this show: First season: Worth watching, but not amazing. Second season: Slam dunk amazing. WAY too much going on, but that only...
  17. Morbii

Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Star Wars itself was close to a remake...
  18. Morbii

American Sniper

He was saying he hasn't seen "AS", as in American Sniper :)
  19. Morbii

Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens (Trailer)

I'm one of the few that didn't think much of any of it :P
  20. Morbii

Syfy plans to lure you back with these 5 shows

The BS reboot was some of the best television ever made. Expertly executed. You're mad :P Either way, SyFy was a channel I never thought anything of, but some of the stuff I've seen from it (including BSG) has been top notch of late.