Search results

1. Stevedeth

Kohima

Nope still alive. you can reach me at stevedeth@comcast.net
  2. Stevedeth

Hey, Good to hear from you. I would like to get going again. I am around all day tomorrow.

Hey, Good to hear from you. I would like to get going again. I am around all day tomorrow.
  3. Stevedeth

Kreta Map Version 2

Fellow ASLers, New Krete map is now ready. The new map created due to your demands are done and are being shipped to me today. We have changed the website to reflect this. The map is non-glossy, heavy paper cut into two pieces. It is packaged with a cardboard protector and shrink...
  4. Stevedeth

Kreta Map Fix (ideas and concerns)

OK, guys have a good understanding what we can do about the map. I will post the ideas here, please don't turn this into anything other than how it's intended i.e. if you hate me or what we are trying to do I'm not that interested...but if you want to help then I'll listen! The following are...
  5. Stevedeth

What would you Pay ?

KG, Well, KGs whole purpose is to be able to expand. An Island is no exception. The issue with a whole Island fight is that some would not be fun for the Japanese. However if any of you want to hear of help with some ideas, you know how to find me! SD
  6. Stevedeth

RBFII - Status

Recent orders with Recon and other things are going out today and Wednesday. If you want to see recon try www.heatofbattle.com SD
  7. Stevedeth

HoB Boards

Good point, I don't think that Chas knew that the cat analogy could be a clue!!! SD
  8. Stevedeth

Best J5 scenario?

I am playing J80 now in the Cyber open. As the Germans I think I am getting my arse kicked with three tanks down so far. Anyone else play this one yet? SD
  9. Stevedeth

HoB Boards

Chas, is the cat a clue? SD
  10. Stevedeth

HOB Beyond the Beachhead unmounted maps

I have a few unmounted maps left for those who are interested. SD
  11. Stevedeth

Former GENIEites who still ASL

I think I have a floppy with some Genie posts on it. SD
  12. Stevedeth

Boston Wins !!!!!!!!!!!

More importantly on Good morning America Curt told em to vote Bush!
  13. Stevedeth

HoB's Firefights!

Firefights are designed for quick play and the ability to get one or two actions in one sitting, when you just want to play. I have just written some mulligan rules that would work nicely with FF, and other small scenarios. We get lots of great positive feedback on FF and like the concept. In...
  14. Stevedeth

Novelty Scenarios?

ZOMBIES. Mark P. Thanks for the tip. When I got home I read the Zombie rules and it was so damn funny and creative! He has to make more! Steve
  15. Stevedeth

RbF and ASLOK

RBF-9 Rolling Stones. 04-40 Norway, Delux boards, Two platoons of Germans try and go uphill in the snow with Vikings rollig rocks at them. Norway 8 squads v. 9 second lines and 3 first lines and 2 PZIIa. RBF-10 Tip off at Tauroggen. 6-41 Lithuania. Two boards. River crossing. Soviets...
  16. Stevedeth

The First Dice Rolls of ASLOK

ASLOK help, Guys, We can use some help at ASLOK. I will have very nice copies of FF2 and Special Forces that I need some blind playings of. I will be there Thursday. So if you are wondering what to play, these are all short and ready for print. Just want to get some last minute...
  17. Stevedeth

RbF and ASLOK

Ordering and BtB shipping. Ordering from us without paypal is possible via mail to Steve Dethlefsen 525 Golf Lane Lake Forest, IL. 60045-2114 Usually if you mail order and email me I will ship out your product the before I get the check. BtB had been a vexing problem. We are...
  18. Stevedeth

Helfe opening files

No it just flashes like it is opening then the dialogue box to open the file does not show up anywhere. I got it to work one time when I started a new file then loaded continuation. That has only opened the box once. Thanks for your time. Steve
  19. Stevedeth

RbF and ASLOK

I should be arriving on Thurday to ASLOK with all the remaining BtBs and other items. SD
  20. Stevedeth

Helfe opening files

When I open vassl and then vasl no problem. Then when I go file open just a flash then nothing. I am falling behind! What is the problem? Thanks