Search results

1. P

Operation Martlet - TM15 Guns questions

Thank you George for the precisions!
  2. P

Operation Martlet - TM15 Guns questions

Hi, I am looking to start the TM and I have questions about guns and their prime movers (TM15 a and b). Opening scenario, can I buy G4 RG for on map setup at 4 TPs (3 +1 for on map setup) without assigning a prime mover? I don't see it can't be done. But then, what happen to the gun, does it...
  3. P

FFE:C and AFV entry

Hello, I have a crew MMC under its immobilized AFV in a FFE:C in its MPh. Does he becomes more "vulerable" by entering the AFV? From D9.3 the AFV TEM should apply - but there's also a wall TEM (+1) in the hex. Does FFNAM (D5.43) could cause to become more vulnerable? The exemples in C1.51...
  4. P

Operation Martlet

I'd like it VASLize too! Thanks Pat
  5. P

HtH declaration vs sequential CC

A11.3 Sequential CC and J2.13 Hand-to-hand CC and ASOP 8.21B Q : VotG Russian player turn, moved an AFV in a building location containing german squad and leader during MPh, then advanced 3 squads during APh. No ambush occurred, no previous melee. Sequential CC, German player has the first...
  6. P

Simple CC and Concealment Question

VotG Russian player turn, moved an AFV in a building location containing german squad and leader during MPh, then advanced 3 squads during APh. No ambush occurred, no previous melee. Sequential CC, German player has the first attack (A11.31). Q : When the Russian player must declare HtH? a...
  7. P

B13.4212 - TEM when clearing mines via partial TB

Yeah, I have the same reading on the rules and I keep pushing back the "realty arguments"... :censored: Thank you for your inputs!
  8. P

B13.4212 - TEM when clearing mines via partial TB

Hi there, A good order unit enter un single hex stone building containting mines at all MF and declare a clearance attempt via partial TB. Do the TEM of the building apply to DFF? FFNAM and the special TB -1 do but I'm not sure for building TEM. I was wondering if that part of the sentence was...
  9. P

Perry Sez sent...
  10. P

Sorry I wansn't clear ehough. The Russian is the ATTACKER, but German attack first because of the Russian AFV, no ambush occured. Sequential CC. German can't declare HtH, but can the Russian do, and if yes when? Before the German first cc, or before the first Russian cc? We always played it...
  11. P

Sorry for digging up an old thread but the situation mentionned by Ole Boe just presented itself in our VotG campain. SequentiaI CC Ge Squad vs Ru AFV & Squad. I proposed a HtH declaration before any attack occurs. Anyone outhere really playing the ASOP and declaring HtH after the initial...
  12. P

C1.823 bombardment fire/shellholes

Thanks! First level of the SchoolHouse is dangerous too for the 447+HMG+8-1. Ouch... Lost my only HMG and the game wasn't even started... Ok Pat, stop complaining and pass that PMC... :)
  13. P

C1.823 bombardment fire/shellholes

Does B24.6 prohibits the placement of a flame following an original 12 on the terrain MC of a building hex? Or are both a rubble and a flame created. If a flame is created is it "pinned" on the first player turn? Nothing seems to point otherwise...
  14. P

VotG14 Pavlov's House shellholes placement

Hi Guys, SSR1 says to place shellholes in any hexes but building and rubble so I put them in debris to clear the way for my AFVs. Was this placement legal? Rulewise, B2.1 forbids it. Does the SSR override this or not? Thanks in advance! Pat