Search results

1. stuh42asl

Battleschool Dice as dice for VASL...

Has any of the programers ever thought about programing in Chris Battleschool dice for ROF, DC AND TANK HUNTER HERO, PF AND MOL..
  2. stuh42asl

Prokhorovka

Starting turn 4 folks, the movement restrictions for the Russian side is damn frustrating, but then that is the fault of the Russian commander.. The Russians are now engaging Peipers hill. and the village to the left of the hill. Artillery on both sides is now being deployed, and the war cries...
  3. stuh42asl

28LL in Prokhorovka..

Currently on turn 4 of the Prokorovka CG,.. at first i thought the 28LL might be more of a hinderance......but at a TK of 12 for the APCR.. it is great for the deliberate immobilization of the T-34, you get a hit, one mobility killed T-34. So you fire twice normally get the -2 ACQ, if the T-34...
  4. stuh42asl

Prokhorovka CG: T-34 Company and the Hen and Chicks movement concept.

I am currently on turn 3 of the CG , after reading, re-reading several accounts of this portion of the Kursk campaign, I wanted to mention the actual movement of the Russian Armor and give my 5 cents worth on the CG as I have been playing it. 1) German accounts especially from the intitial...
  5. stuh42asl

Oh DC save me now..........

A few years back had the opportunity to join the CASLO tournament in Winnepeg, I tried a nasty little trick then it did not work very well, but having played Red Barricades several times over the last two years I have found the best application for it. Demolitions charges can be thrown into...
  6. stuh42asl

CG For Prokhorovka

Well turn one is almost done..20 t-34s on the battlefield, and the germans have began to engage them. the Artillery Observation teams are just getting to their radio sets, and the first of many plumes of purple smoke are going up.. Peiper and the forward companies were just cleaning up from a...
  7. stuh42asl

ASL World Olympic Games

My son plays Fortnight and World of Tanks online..always thought this would be a cool way to produce the best players of ASL. Each country has their own regional, then national ASL tournaments then a team of the top 5 best players for each nation is created. A location is set and the ASL...
  8. stuh42asl

Elite Tiger crews:

Has anyone ever toyed around with the idea of further inhancing the Tiger crews abilities: Tiger aces were common in the the earlier years of the Eastern front.. I have contemplated increasing their ROF to 2, improving their ability to roll for hull down, and a first shot bonus..of -1. I have...
  9. stuh42asl

Onslaught at Orsha, Funnel of Death

Hello everyone well still playing funnel of death with doubled OOB save the OBA, will say this it is 9 turns of mayhem.. start of turn 5 I have never lost so many tanks and troops on both sides..Please double the OOB. It does justice to the entire campaign game. I can see how the two massed...
  10. stuh42asl

Rip roaring tear.. playing the Red Factories CG Op Ubertus

Well it is official I have had a Russian 50mm mortar go on a ROF tear. Firing from a factory rooftop, into three german 4-6-7 in shellholes, 4 hexes away..15 shots, and three critical hits..= 3 x 4-6-7s dead...on the 16th shot the mortar malfed.. I just call it , that it ran out of ammo... I...
  11. stuh42asl

Rip roaring tear.. playing the Red Factories CG Op Ubertus

Well it is official I have had a Russian 50mm mortar go on a ROF tear. Firing from a factory rooftop, into three german 4-6-7 in shellholes, 4 hexes away..15 shots, and three critical hits..= 3 x 4-6-7s dead...on the 16th shot the mortar malfed.. I just call it , that it ran out of ammo... I...
  12. stuh42asl

Has anyone created the scenario setups for Sword AND Fire

Would people be willing to share their setups for sword and fire.
  13. stuh42asl

Playing ASL for to many years???.......Or you may be an ASL ADDICT

You may be an ASL ADDICT when: 1)You ask you grand kids for a tie covered in hexes for xmas 2)You do not dream counting sheep..nope, you dream counting hexes and the best route for a end run to the VP hex.. 3)You refer to your missus as "The Capt'n" 4)You open your wallet and the original...
  14. stuh42asl

Advanced Fire's Prohorovka and Grognards Simulation Monster game Death Ride at Kursk

So I have played Grognards Simulation Monster game Death Ride at Kursk several times...And I just got Advance Fires Prokhorovka.. I have to say I am quite impressed.by both..and both deserve massive amounts of kudos to a job well done. I think that unless you can bottle up and bring forward in...
  15. stuh42asl

Finally a Russian 200mm+ Rocket OBA ON TARGET

After over 37 years of ASL play I finally manged to get a Russian 200mm+ Rocket OBA ON TARGET.I am currently playing Onslaught at Orsha with doubled OOB for both sides.I suggest everyone try this, it will give you the full enjoyment of a literal picture of a massed Russian combined arms attack...
  16. stuh42asl

Excessive Speed Breakdown....

So this is for any of you former treadheads and the newbys that are on this site. ESB is a fun option, but is a two edged sword with a serious bite..On the cardboard battlefields we only have to worry about papercuts, and the occasional spilled beer etc., but in my former years as a Armored...
  17. stuh42asl

Entire Prokhorovka VASL map

Does anyone have the complete VASL map( 1-5) for Advance Fires's Prokhorovka? Or how to set it up on VASL
  18. stuh42asl

Please release CG IV for Festung Budapest.....................

Bill Cirillo , unleash the hounds, Please release CG IV for Festung Budapest.....................I have played so many times now..need more material..
  19. stuh42asl

Fight For Seoul

Are the VASL maps and extension available yet?
  20. stuh42asl

Dinant CG

For the Dinant CG has anyone made a player aid sheet, especially for the river assault ?