Search results

1. Tysken

KGS CG 1 "Red Army Day" - clarification?

Hej, some other questions turn up. The initial OB given RG A7 - when do I need to roll for it? Before the 23rd of January, i.e. prior my RG purchasements or between the 23 and 24th of February? I see both possibilities and advantages/disadvantages in both ways of handling it. This is due to the...
  2. Tysken

KGS CG6.1 - clarification?

Hej, placement of the 2 Alarmeinheiten counter (KGSCG 6.1) - is the placement of the counters optional HIP or do I have to purchase HIP according to the RG purchase chart? If "yes", what is the cost? Thanks for your feedback/enlighten me! BR/Tysken
  3. Tysken

KGS CG16 - Clarification?

Hej, I am sure this has been asked before, but still a short question for KGSCG 16 - the example given talks about the German side having inflicted 48 CVP. However, when reading the rules it looks to me that the stated CVP has no impact on the ammunition/supply point level. The...
  4. Tysken

MP12 - A worthy adversary

Hej, after having finished VoTG#4 "The last fifteen" Eero & myself are now into MP12 "A worthy adversary" designed by Chuck Hammond. Initial thoughts for German side First things first, the victory conditions, i.e. controlling all multi-hex on board 46. The Russians setup on board 46, and get...
  5. Tysken

Point attack (Stuka) - E7.403

Hej, during our (Eero & mine) recent playing of MP12 the following question came up: E7.403 - must the Stuka drop its bombs (at least as long as it has the load) upon performing a point attack? I am getting hang up on the part in the following sentence in E.7.403 "....moved to the target hex...
  6. Tysken

VotG#4 "The last fifteen"

Hej, while attending Supporting Fire in November last year I met Eero, an old ASL buddy, I had not seen for something like 17 years. It felt like yesterday that we had seen each other last time. We agreed on keeping in touch and started playing via VASL & Skype. First scenario out was VotG#4...
  7. Tysken

Dusting off the rust - VotG#26 " Bad Day for the Luftwaffe"

Hej, after our last disaster some weeks ago, playing J181 "The deadly line" completely wrong in terms of rules/setup etc (as was friendly pointed out by Klas M), although we still had a lot of fun, Robert and I decided to dust off the rust somewhat more and play VotG#26 "Bad Day for Luftwaffe"...