Search results

1. Peebs

Boards 76 & 77

That rocks, thank you!
  2. Peebs

Boards 76 & 77

Hello, Which product(s) have these two boards in them? Just noticed I am missing them. Thanks Michael
  3. Peebs

Solitaire Campaign Games

Whenever SASL has the unit doing something strange, I have the unit roll against their morale and if they pass, then they do what was originally planned or what the common sense solution should be.
  4. Peebs

Korea: The Forgotten War...

Gamer's Armory have received their copies of FW and are currently shipping them out. Just paid for it yesterday along with the new WO pack and Operation Schmidt.
  5. Peebs

Red Factories/Red October Up For Preorder!

Preordered mine through Gamers Armory.
  6. Peebs

Solitaire HASL Campaign Games

I really enjoyed the SASL version of Red Barricades and Valor of the Guards. Edit - Those are definitely not short. Tons of fun, but lengthly indeed. LFT 11 has a nice Anzio campaign with the 1st Ranger Battalion.
  7. Peebs

The Walking Dead — Ongoing Discussion (Spoilers)

Exactly. Not only do you have to deal with zombies, but a-hole people out for their own self interests. When civilization breaks down, the freaks will come out.
  8. Peebs

What did you watch this weekend?

Saving Private Ryan National Treasure II The Darjeeling Limited Strange Wildnerness -worth it if only for the RV and Nitrous scene... Plus some stuff on Manilla and the Philipines.
  9. Peebs

Are you a Fan of Westerns?

Western Front :D Actually, yes, Westerns are a nice diversion. Specifically stuff like the Clint Eastwood, John Wayne, and Jimmy Stewart films.
  10. Peebs

So, besides getting 10 more PM's, your own Avatar, and the knowledge and satisfaction of helping the forums financially, what other advantages are there? Aside from no advertising that is.
  11. Peebs

Reference Books/WW II

I am looking for some recomendations on good reference books. Specifically books about battles, equipment, units, etc. Suggestions? What are you thoughts about the Osprey and MBI Series of books? Thanks, Michael
  12. Peebs

ASL Mailing List. Resubscribed.. nothing yet??

Thanks, brother of ASL. Michael
  13. Peebs

ASL Mailing List. Resubscribed.. nothing yet??

ASL Mailing List Where do you go to sign up for the ASML? The link off MMP is not working. Thanks, Michael