Search results

1. K

EF II New Scenario Up-Zelechow Melee

I forgot where is was a week or so ago also. Go to the main page: http://www.strategyzoneonline.com/ And click on downloads on the left menu. Click away from there. I have requested a link to the archive for here in the forum....but no answer as of yet. Cheers, Ray
  2. K

My first pbem game

If I had the memory or the writing skills, I would give it a shot...but since I have neither.... I depend on all you talented members to keep me entertained. :smoke: Well done John. Cheers, Ray
  3. K

New Player

Hey...thats ex-cunuck in my case. :cheeky: Cheers, Ray
  4. K

New Player

I am not familiar with the war in Europe pack, but the patches can be found here. ftp://209.164.73.216/pub/patches/campaign_series/ Just right click on the one you want to "save as". Rising Sun shouldn't need patch if I remember correctly. Maybe Jason Petho can enlighten us if I have...
  5. K

New Player

Welcome aboard Jeremy. There is a seperate forum near the top of the CS forum to post when looking for opponents. You may want to put a post there to get an opponent. My dance card is a little full right now, or I would gladly play a little pbem. As for the tournament....we are in the middle...
  6. K

Orsha to Berlin round 2 turns.

5 more turns to go for Idaho and Kilgore, and we'll be movin into the next round. It may seem to be taking a long time, but we are on schedule. It's just looks this way cause the rest of us finished so early. Hopefully we can start the next round in about a week. Cheers, Ray
  7. K

Places to buy Campaign Series games

Holy cow...they have W@W. A little pricey, but worth paying instead of waitng for it to show up on Ebay. Thanks Aries. Cheers, Ray
  8. K

Assaults and Overruns

I wish I knew the answer. I am playing Boxburg right now against a very fine player, and my advances on every front are stalled because I can't get past some of the bunkers. Artillery has been useless. I surround the bunker and disrupt every unit inside, but by then I have no units left to...
  9. K

Rising Sun

Cool...when or if you decide to play a PBEM game in RS, be sure to drop me a line. I never seem to be able to find an RS opponent. EF and WF are by far most players choice. Cheers, Ray
  10. K

Rising Sun

Welcome to the world of CS. You may find yourself addicted like me once you learn the game. I started with RS also, but I never really got the hang of it until I joined this club, and started getting my butt whipped all over the battlefield. Thats how I learned all the things the manual can't...
  11. K

attention all my opponents

I had a windows crash today, and I lost everything. One of these days I will learn to do backups. But for now, I need all my opponents to send me an email so I can get you back in my address book, and if I owe you a turn, please resend. Cheers, Ray
  12. K

Blowed up real good.

This is a question that I have always wondered. Is there any advantage to beating up a roadway? Will it make your opponent use more strength points to travel on a damaged road? If so, does it work on all terrain, or only on certain types? Cheers, Ray
  13. K

Carrier Rifle Sect.

I agree with Blackcloud. Rear gaurd protection and sentry duties. Spotting is also a nice task they atre capable of. Cheers, Ray
  14. K

Portrait of A Soldier

Yes...thank you Sir.
  15. K

The Manual - PB#2

I don't often look at the CS manual once I learned the game. But I guess A list of new units and functions or improvments and which scenario's they can be found. Maybe a story line for each scenario which to get a little background on the battle. Since there seems to ba alot of problems...
  16. K

Once again: EFII problems with XP

I didn't take it personally Jason. I knew it must of just been an oversight of where you were. :rolleyes:
  17. K

Once again: EFII problems with XP

Hey Kingdaddy... There is also an active CS community right here with lots of players that I'm sure would be fun to play against. Cheers, Ray
  18. K

Beverage Poll

For me...nothin like sittin down at the computer, sparkin up CS with a pack a camels, and a big old mug of Tim Hortons coffee. :smoke:
  19. K

Beverage Poll

Just thought it would be interesting to see what you folks like to guzzle while watching the turrets fly off your Tigers.
  20. K

Poll: ROE question 1

see...I told you I have never read the rules all the way through. I'm glad someone has. I'm a little surprised that a wagon can be used in an assault according to the rules. So I guess it still comes down to agreeing on the ROE before you start a game. I really must remember to do that with...