Search results

1. T

Fire in the East 4.1 Nordic

Lovely. Any chance for an update?
  2. T

What is your biggest (gaming) weakness ?

Mine is the exact opposite. I hate micromanagement and avoid it at all costs. I don't read the manual unless there's no other choice, I don't look at the unit details, I don't think about maximising the ten phase thingy and I play really fast using intuition rather than (excessive) planning.
  3. T

Where can I get TOAW:ACOW

I don't think so. At least in Denmark ACOW - or any other version of TOAW for that matter - is almost impossible to find so I had to buy it from Take 2. On the bright side shipping is cheaper in the US. :)
  4. T

Entrenchment

Thanks. You guys are fast.
  5. T

Entrenchment

Thanks all. Where is the entrenchment level of the hex listed? I have poor eyesight so bear with me. :crosseye:
  6. T

New ongoing FitE AAR

Okay. So in other words: it's not a bug. It's a feature. :D Anyway, sorry for hijacking the thread.
  7. T

New ongoing FitE AAR

Thank you. That makes sense - except that you lack a situation where a unit cannot attack or move due to lack of supplies with this interpretation. Unless there's a possibility of 0% supply.
  8. T

New ongoing FitE AAR

Ah, okay. Thanks. But it still seems too much - 60 percent or more of maximum with 1 percent supply.
  9. T

New ongoing FitE AAR

Doesn't the supply level affect movement at all? Based on my limited experience it doesn't seem to, but it seems strange that a 1% supplied unit is able to move as well as a fully supplied unit.
  10. T

Entrenchment

Thank you. Will try it when I get home.
  11. T

Entrenchment

Hi, When digging in a unit is there a formula behind which entrenchment level it reaches? And does it increase over time or do I have to order it to dig in every turn to reach fortified status? Thanks, Tue
  12. T

New ongoing FitE AAR

No, sorry to disappoint you. I've never been in California. I've visited the east coast but never the west - a serious fault, I know. :) One of very few Tues in Denmark. One of 892 people named Tue to be precise.
  13. T

New ongoing FitE AAR

Fantastic reading. Keep it up. :hurray:
  14. T

Kasserine 43 - help please

After looking at the map again I don't think I got those. I received reinforcements along the way but the Germans went west and south of that hex. I'll try it again to see if I can lure them that way instead. Thanks. Tue
  15. T

I think I got those and they did me some good, but obviously not enough. ;)
  16. T

Sure. However, a capable human opponent wouldn't let these units live so I decided to let them stay in place and consider them dead which meant that I lost spectacularly but it's probably better to learn it the hard way.
  17. T

I considered that but isn't it a bit gamey? Small units wandering all over the map capturing certain locations while my main force is being beaten into a pulp hardly seems satisfying. Nevermind, I'll just try to do better next time.
  18. T

Thank you. I would appear that I suck a little less. :D
  19. T

Disclaimer: Apparently I suck at TOAW. Having played France 40 as the Germans (my first try at TOAW) and taking Paris on my last turn to earn an overwhelming victory, I was feeling pretty confident in my ability but that was soon to change. Last night I started the Kasserine scenario, playing...
  20. T

Air Staff Assistant

Hi, What does enabling the air staff assistant do? I've looked thorugh the manual and the in game help topics, but I can't seem to find anything about it.