Search results

1. 1

TOAW Next Generation

Looking good, looking very good! Remember, that the simple asshurance that any rounds on a ship or arty piece, or a tac air unit signed for loitering and attacking opportunity targets, or targets called for cas by ground troops, should be clearly visible, so one can plan how much to spend on the...
  2. 1

TOAW Next Generation

You are absolutely right, then you could do the combat radius rings for various bomb loads (I hope you will invest this option into your air section, going for combat air patrol with just the machine guns, or rockets for catching a truck convoy in interdiction, or bombs for a pre fixed target...
  3. 1

TOAW Next Generation

I SENT AN E-MAIL TO NORM, AND PLEADED HIM TO CONTACT ANOTHER COMPANY FOR TOAW-2. THE NAME OFCOURSE CAN BE WHATEVER SO TAKE-2 CAN BE LEFT SITTING ON A PILE OF OVERPRICED REPRINTS OF A GAME THAT HAS BECOME OBSOLETE! I THINK THAT THE (WAS IT THREE VERSIONS, MEANING THE GAME SOLD SO MUCH THAT TWO...
  4. 1

TOAW Next Generation

GOOD IDEAS MOSIEUR! I especially liked the skirmish, and ambush, along with recon in force, meaning a recon, to find out a unknown units strength, and if it's a weakling, and possibly retreats, the unit follows it! Ofcourse, you will need veery good vehicles to do this, or small scale, where a...
  5. 1

DnO Multiplayer Sign-up

Perkele just sent me his moves, now I must hurry so that jävla, doesnt get impatient!!!! Especially after he sees i sent every stuka to bomb the leningrad city!!! (joking)
  6. 1

For us who are new to Combat Mission

WORKING ON IT!
  7. 1

GOOD IDEA! SINSTER! ARE YOU READING THIS!!! WE HAVE A CHALLENGE FROM THE 'CARTHAGENIAN ORGANISATION'... I HAVE HEARD THEY HAVE BONDS HEAD IN A FISH BOWL IN FORMALDEHYDE... A FORCE TO BE RECONNED WITH...
  8. 1

DnO Multiplayer Sign-up

GOOD! MY CANNON FODDER PENAL UNITS HAVE ARRIVED!
  9. 1

have you looked in the 5'th acg battalion? Its also a kind of club for gaming and us acg loonies! basically, its a very relaxed place without much of cant do this or that, if you know what I mean...
  10. 1

service pack 2 for win xp. good...?

HOW APPROPRIATE THAT I GOT FIREFOX GOING TODAY, AND AM USING IT RIGHT N0W..! P.S. AS THRE IS NOT MUCH DIFFERENCE IN THE OUTLOOK BETWEEN IE AND FIREFOX, WHAT IS THE ADVANTAGE OF FIREFOX? IT WORKS JUST AS GOOD AS IE IMHO... NEVERMIND, IF I GET FEDUP, I STILL HAVE OPERA I CAN FIRE UP!
  11. 1

After mucho advice, I have downloaded (but not installed) Opera, Firefox and Palantir! Someone said opera has bugs (sigh), and I hear Palantir is good, so I got that too, and ofcouse Firefox. Can I run more than one browser at a time? Not that I particuarly want to. Which one is your...
  12. 1

DnO Multiplayer Sign-up

rasmus, if you want to mark a boundary, and dont want to move everyting, just brake up a small unit into three sub units, and have them dig in into a kind of border, i can figure that out easily... just a thought, do what you have to do, but incase you dont want to move troops on our border I...
  13. 1

Thankyou ever so much! I downloaded opera, because my dad uses it, and I would like to have someone who uses it around incase i make a mess, remember I emerged from three weeks of pc hell, so I'm a bit nervous about new connections and the LAN, if you think there is anythihng else but firing...
  14. 1

Best scenario vs PO

LOL, indeed AI can vary very much, in the combat mission 2 game it's good, very good, and in the toaw scenarios it's only as good as the programmer who made it do pre-ordained things. Still as a learner the AI is irreplacable. It can never beat fighting another human (yet, shrill...), but...
  15. 1

Thanks! good tactical advice, the more i play combat mission, the more I realize how much it resembles the Avalon Hill classic board game: Squad Leader! In other words 100% quality! I have to catch a girlfriend for the winter, to keep my gaming up according to your brilliant directions! ;)...
  16. 1

What would you use instead of internet explorer? And where would a chap get a copy, maybe for free???
  17. 1

DnO Multiplayer Sign-up

Hotmail now sorted out, as is TOAW and pc, and myself!
  18. 1

So if I have a firewall from my anivirus company f-secure, then I would not need service pack 2, or does it have other benefits exept the firewall, like speeded functions for a pentium 4 processor, or anything else that comes to mind???
  19. 1

EA-ICS-AL1: Europe Aflame Interactive Combat Story: Allied Episode I

What is our Navy up to??? Shurely Winston has sent them over in force, they can give valuable shore fire to make the advance of the rotters more heated! Just lets brace for the worst, if germany gets u-boat and aeroplane bases in Norway, we must consentrate more into coastal patrols. Both...
  20. 1

Thoughts on Carbombs

I would place the carbom in a car, or truck. The effects of the explosion could vary, they differ very much as far as i know, from a fiew pounds, to hundreds! Again, the detonations, most are probably by a remote controller looking on from his hideaway, this would make it an controlled event...