Search results

1. Gringo

Clarifications for Death To Fascism Scenarios and Special Rules

The counting for the buy is in total, not separately, so a purchase of max. 4 LMGs is possible.
  2. Gringo

Clarifications for Death To Fascism Scenarios and Special Rules

Correct, all Italians are elite, not only the reinforcement.
  3. Gringo

ALL THINGS ALBANY 2018...2016 and 2017 carryover registrants

Well done Peter. Take care and have a fantastic time.
  4. Gringo

GRENADIER´18: ASL Tournament, Germany, 31.10.-04.11.2018

Hi all Wanna let you know, that I am at Grenadier saturday and sunday and I will have some copies of our DTF-pack in my luggage. After the tournement, Le Franc Tireur will sell the packs in Europe. See you at Hergarten. Chris Mazzei
  5. Gringo

Philippe Briaux is still hospitalized in Cleveland

Fantastic news, Philippe! I wish you a good recover and all the best. Chris
  6. Gringo

Philippe Briaux is still hospitalized in Cleveland

hello Philippe, I am happy to hear this. I whish you the best i can and hopefully you get soon in a plane back home. All the best. Chris
  7. Gringo

ASLOK XXXII - Official TD AAR

Still here in Cleveland, my flight was cancelled and delayed for tomorrow.... Congrats to Bill for the win.... and see you all next year...
  8. Gringo

Opponents wanted for early ASLOK games !

Hi Michael, of course, I will send the best wishes to the guys. Take care and see you in November.
  9. Gringo

Opponents wanted for early ASLOK games !

Hi all, It will be my first time ... at ASLOK ... and I am very excited about this. I like to set up some early games for the first days. My first game should be Saturday afternoon or evening 30 September. Start time around 1400. Please drop me a PM if you are willing to play me for...