Search results

1. John Fedoriw

A7.353 question/clarification

Those 2 articles really helped. I have been mentally inserting a comma into A7.353 after "... and Final Fire (8.4)..." where none existed - it changes the meaning of the sentence....so Eagle IV is completely completely correct in his statement above. UGH! They say reading is fundamental huh? 😞
  2. John Fedoriw

Thankyou.
  3. John Fedoriw

Would you have a link for them? I search in the rules section & come up empty.
  4. John Fedoriw

This sounds wrong according top the rules I have quoted above. Per A7.351 & 7.352 if a squad uses 2 SW or a HS uses 1 it loses it's Inherent FP until CCPh with the exception of A7.353 which states to use any form of fire the target must be adjacent. If it loses it's FP how could it use...
  5. John Fedoriw

Hi gents, The rules say: "A7.351 A squad may fire any one SW/Gun without the squad losing its inherent FP; this inherent FP can be added to the SW attack in the case of a MG, or used for a separate attack in the same fire phase. A squad may never fire more than two SW/Gun in the same fire...
  6. John Fedoriw

Can this vehicle change his CA in the AFPh?

Sure its a game not reality. That's a valid point and true. But it's supposed to be based at least loosely on reality. If I wanted to play a game based on fantasy I would be playing Dungeons and Dragons. I am not sure how I see this is really any different between a CE & a BU vehicle here...
  7. John Fedoriw

Thanks everyone. I thought all vehicles could always change CA in AFPh...its seems this is not the case. They have to be eligible to fire. And BU OT vehicles are not. Got it. I am pretty sure I have other opponents who made the same mistake. More than 1 actually. I don't why a BU StuG 3B...
  8. John Fedoriw

Hi gents< ??????? Thanks, John
  9. John Fedoriw

( Superbowl ) Sunday of the Dead

I don't like football either...& unfortunately my Sun ASL game got cancelled today because of it....why don't you & I make a date to play this on VASL when the Super Bowl is on next year LOL.
  10. John Fedoriw

VOTG! The First Bid NKVD STRONGPOINT question

That's what I was afraid of...thanks for confirming that.
  11. John Fedoriw

Is AA fire allowed from a VOTG gutted building?

Ugh its right there. I gotta stop speed reading this stuff. Thanks.
  12. John Fedoriw

VOTG! The First Bid NKVD STRONGPOINT question

Hi gents, VOTG CG11 states: RUSSIAN FANATIC STRONGPOINTS ...Russian Personnel unit in a Fanatic Strongpoint Location ....is considered Fanatic (A10.8) and is immune to the effects of Encirclement (A7.7).... VOTG CG11.1 states: TYPES OF FANATIC STRONGPOINTS:... c. NKVD STRONGPOINT...All the...
  13. John Fedoriw

Is AA fire allowed from a VOTG gutted building?

Hi gents, ?????? I have found these rules which lead me to believe AA fire is not allowed but I am not 100% sure if I have missed something: E7.5 AA FIRE: ...An AA-capable weapon may not fire at an Aerial target from a Location that is Blind to that target [EXC: Heavy AA; 7.52], nor from...
  14. John Fedoriw

OBA & extra red chit draw question

Thanks everyone for your help with this!!
  15. John Fedoriw

AHA!!! There it is.
  16. John Fedoriw

Yeah we were looking at the flowchart. The problem may have been that we were looking at the flowchart AND trying to reconcile it with the rules. For some reason that confused us LOL. We were doing that because this part in the flowchart was causing doubt : 2. If there are enemy units in or...
  17. John Fedoriw

Its just for illustration purposes...assume both are US. I have 2 because I wanted to consider harassing fire in the question and the 2 colors will show different situations in that regard. If we consider harassing fire in both situations the red SR will have enemy units in his extended OBA...
  18. John Fedoriw

Hi gents, I have a question regarding OBA. In the following diagram: ...in each case the pertinent OBA observer can see and has contact for both the red & blue SR. However neither observer can see ANY enemy units. Here are what I think are the relevant rules citing's are: C1.21 BATTERY...
  19. John Fedoriw

Red Factories Barricades October SSR sheet

Thats RF1 to Rf19 I think...I believe its on page O1 of the RF rules.