Search results

1. Manilianus

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

EASLRB. Don't judge me, team binders!
  2. Manilianus

Out of the Bunker - finally!
  3. Manilianus

Beyond the Beaches printings

Yes, I was thinking about the MMP pack. :) Thank you!
  4. Manilianus

Merci bien!
  5. Manilianus

I've noticed that there were two printings of Beyond the Beaches - were there any differences between them (errata etc.)?
  6. Manilianus

2021 Beyond Valor Font

Yes, I remember I was asking Klas Malmström about it and he confirmed.
  7. Manilianus

Shanghaid, the port for hijacked threads

SK 2 done, I've noticed some small "milky" effect on sides of couple of Italian counters, but otherwise it's fine. All in all this is pretty reversable, so I might just scrap gently the varnish off and repeat the process.
  8. Manilianus

I've made it! Starter Kit 1 sprayed, clipped and sorted into a GMT tray (figured out it'll be better choice for SK counters than Raaco). Before spraying: After spraying: Before and after clipping: Sorted into GMT tray: Overall an hour of spraying, two hours of drying, and an hour...
  9. Manilianus

This week I was diagnosed with depression, ended up on sick leave and medications, today I've taken my first dose. To lessen the anxiety of potential side effects of taking pills, and lighten up the mood in general, I've decided that today is the day that I'm gonna spray me some countersheets -...
  10. Manilianus

Dice Tower

Decided this month that I'm going to take the leap and buy one, too - saw them on the net and fell in love instantly!
  11. Manilianus

Movie and tv titles and quotes ASLified

So that's how you got 7k posts in 3 years...!
  12. Manilianus

ASL World Olympic Games

As a side note, I always thought that ASLOK is an equivalent of Olympics, i.e. it's the most prestige and worldwide (as far as such games can be) tournament. Plus lots of animal tranquilizers in the Psycho era...
  13. Manilianus

Games You Are Playing not named Advanced Squad Leader

The One Ring RPG, plus couple of other RPG's with my non-wargaming friends. And going to start my first Up Front soon. I'm going to look into OCS/GTS, Johnny Reb / Across a Deadly Field games, too.
  14. Manilianus

Places to Buy MMP Games

https://fortgier.pl/ Fort Gier is a Polish vendor for MMP, among others. Outstanding customer service. They have a site in English, too - no idea whether or not they ship within EU, but they're more than happy to help, I'm sure.
  15. Manilianus

Hakkaa Päälle!, Drop Zone: Sainte-Mère-Église, ASL Journal #13, Winter Offensive Bonus Pack #14 and Overlay Bundle.
  16. Manilianus

Manilianus and Vehicles/Ordnance IRL thread

So, to continue the thread, a bit of a film history. There's this Polish TV series from the 60's, "Czterej pancerni i pies", "Four Tank-Men and a Dog", based on the book by late Janusz Przymanowski, former military officer and WW2 veteran. The series revolve around the crew of T-34 tank in...
  17. Manilianus

Fellow ASL'r Needs Your Prayers

Our contribution is a small thing compared to the great news that he's going - slowly, but surely - to get well.
  18. Manilianus

You're the best, thank you.
  19. Manilianus

Prayers and wishes for you, Chris, you can make it.