Search results

1. K

TtT Round 3

Got badly mauled by aircraft? That would be an understatement for what happened to me. :freak::mad::angry: As for well balanced, i dont think so. Seeing how the Germans had no AAA assets. Ill give you guys the full poop on my game with BRO_Sapper when its over. Thankfully it will be done in...
  2. K

TtT Round 3

Hello! Just dropping by to say hello to you all and to let you guys know im still alive. Ive had one helluva summer to say the least. Still battling it out with BRO_Sapper.
  3. K

TtT Round 3

In all for non-mirrored games. I dont like mirrored games. Thanks for giving us a non-mirrored game this round. :D I do however have a problem with the force selection in Rd. #3. Ill get to it later once everyone has played the game.
  4. K

TtT Round 3

You did a great job on the map Dan. Its just not fun to attack on lol. :bite: ;) :) I especially love the way you laid out Tobruk, an excellent job i must say.:thumup:
  5. K

TtT Round 3

LOL, these clowns will understand once they see what we have to go through to get to the city outskirts, namely nothing but a vast open space. :eek: :paperbag: :surprise:
  6. K

TtT Round 3

The plan is in oven and the first file is off to BRO_Sapper. Now we shall see if my bread rises or falls....
  7. K

TtT Round 3

After about 4 days of getting "Fisheyed" from staring at the map, i belive i have found my plan, which will probably last a grand total of about 3 seconds after the opening bell, lol. :rolleyes: :paperbag:
  8. K

TtT Round 3

Still agonizing over the map, and trying to come up with a plan of attack.
  9. K

TtT Round 3

E-Mail sent to my opponent BRO_Sapper. Looking forward to assaulting Tobruk.
  10. K

TtT Tournament Round 2!

I was out of town for two days and i just got the mail tonight. I'll look it over and mail my opponent and let him know whats what ASAP. ;)
  11. K

Reputation - Its use, or lack there of...

You know guys, i never really gave that much thought to Reputation. Sure ive always given my fair share out when i thought someone deserves it, but i never put much thought into it beyond that. That is until i started posting heavily on AGC forums. Those guys over there take a whole different...
  12. K

TtT Round 3

Thanks to you and Dan and all the "Behind the Scene'rs" for all your hard work. :thumup:
  13. K

TtT Tournament Round 2!

I cant remember, and im also curious, do people get eliminated in this tournament or does everyone get to play on til the end? Thanks.
  14. K

looking for a few small games

Holy crap Dave, you taking on the world or what? LOL. :cheeky:
  15. K

TtT Tournament Round 2!

VC and I are done with our games. I got a Major Victory with the British and suffered a Minor Loss with Germans. That Minor Loss was a tough pill to swallow. I had smashed his left flank and rolled it up and i thought i had 4 VLs sewn up. As it turned out the PC lied to me about who had control...
  16. K

TtT Tournament Round 2!

3 turns left in both games. Its comming down to crunch time! :bite:
  17. K

TtT Tournament Round 2!

Victor Charlie is back and we are back at it! Only 6 more turns left. Hopefully we can be finished in a week or so. :headbang: :thumup: :bounce: :vsign:
  18. K

TtT Tournament Round 2!

Thanks to you and your crew for your time and effort.
  19. K

TtT Tournament Round 2!

Other than the tourney games im in, no. Im swamped with KG stuff. No time for anymore games. :freak: I just got back from a joint meeting of the heads of KG and the Skull & Bones society, the Trilateral Commision & the Free Masons and our plans are set for the upcomming year. Muhahahaha...
  20. K

TtT Tournament Round 2!

:ciao: Hi Bertram! Hows it goin? :bounce: :headbang: :nuts: