Search results

1. C

AAR: Roman Thunder [Spoiler Alert]

AAR: Roman Thunder [Spoiler Alert] I always enjoy scenarios that involve Algeria. I'm not sure why. Maybe it’s the country's tumultuous and ever-changing relationship with the West; or the French colonial heritage; or the sinister nature of the bloody internal conflict that Algeria has seen...
  2. C

AAR: World War III (Spoiler Alert)

World War III, a scenario for Harpoon Classic Gold, for Westpac, by Fred Galano After Action Report (AAR) by Brad Leyte When Fred told us that he was working on a scenario for Westpac that would resemble in some respects his previous scenario, "Med War" (for the EC2003 MEDC battleset), I was...
  3. C

In Self-Defence ? a new scenario for HCG Westpac

Hi folks, I've released a new scenario for Harpoon Classic Gold called "In Self Defence ?", for the Westpac battleset. Here's the teaser: "The failure to implement a comprehensive peace treaty between Japan and the Soviet Union after the end of the Second World War has acted as an obstacle...
  4. C

Three new scenarios for Harpoon Classic Gold !

Just released at HarpGamer, three new scenarios for Harpoon Classic Gold ! World War III, for Westpac, by Fred Galano Operation Thistle, for EC2003 GIUK, by Mark Gellis Resolve, for Westpac, by Brad Leyte Get them here: http://www.harpgamer.com/HARP_ScenarioPage.htm You will need...
  5. C

Harpoon Classic 2002 Gold Database

A new version of the Harpoon Classic 2002 Gold Database (HCDB) is available. HCDB-050121 is compatible with the 16b4 version, and will be the last produced for that earlier beta. HCDB-050123 is compatible with the 16b8 version, and includes the new sonar signature values. This one will...