Search results

1. C

Thank you

Agreed. I'm not a H3 player, but it looks like Paul (and Freek, for that matter) has done a great job with the Colonial Wars DB. [Thanks, James].
  2. C

Country linked platforms

Yeah, the glory days of being the third largest Navy and the HMCS Bonaventure are long gone, but we still have the best sailors in the world. :devious:
  3. C

Country linked platforms

Make sure you work Newfoundland into those East Coast scenarios ! ;)
  4. C

AAR: First Strike [Spoiler Alert]

Great stuff, Paul.
  5. C

Harpoon Classic 2002 Gold Database

OK, here's a "stocking stuffer" for ya. A new version of the Harpoon Classic Commander's Edition (HCCE) Database (HCDB-051221) is available. Get it at HarpGamer via the DB Share button. Now, if you happen to find some spare time between enjoying the holidays with your family and friends...
  6. C

A new version of the Harpoon Commander's Edition Database (HCDB-051219) is available. Get it at HarpGamer via the DB Share button. Merry Christmas ! :D
  7. C

A new version of the Harpoon Commander's Edition Database (HCDB-051213) is available. Get it at HarpGamer via the DB Share button. Enjoy. :D
  8. C

Three new scenarios for Harpoon Classic Gold !

Two more new HCCE scenarios have been added: "Stage Fright, Part One", for the EC2003 Battle for the Indian Ocean battleset. "Crimean River", for the EC2003 Battle for the Mediterranean battleset. Enjoy. :cool:
  9. C

A new version of the Harpoon Commander's Edition Database (HCDB-051011) is available. Get it at HarpGamer via the DB share button. Have fun. :D
  10. C

AAR: Roman Thunder [Spoiler Alert]

AAR: Roman Thunder [Spoiler Alert] I always enjoy scenarios that involve Algeria. I'm not sure why. Maybe it’s the country's tumultuous and ever-changing relationship with the West; or the French colonial heritage; or the sinister nature of the bloody internal conflict that Algeria has seen...
  11. C

A new version of the Harpoon Classic Gold (now called Harpoon Commander's Edition) Database (HCDB-050812) is available. Get it at HarpGamer via the DB share button. Have fun. :D
  12. C

See the Naval Technology website. This is consistent with other news reports I have seen.
  13. C

A new version of the Harpoon Classic Gold Database (HCDB-050810) is available. Get it at HarpGamer via the DB Share button. Enjoy. :cool:
  14. C

AAR: Torpedo Run [Spoiler Alert]

To tell you the truth, I don't get much out of the screenshots. But, on the other hand, I don't see them as causing any harm either. You really do have to click on the images to see any degree of detail. My two cents. :)
  15. C

AAR: Spanish Fury [Spoiler Alert]

I had my clock cleaned the first time I tried this one too. It should be a little nastier with the next iteration of the HCDB, when I add an AS-20 Kayak (Kh-35) loadout for the Su-24MK. ;)
  16. C

A new version of the Harpoon Classic Gold Database (HCDB-050507) is available. Get it at HarpGamer via the DB Share button. Enjoy. :D
  17. C

Map reference materials

Thanks for the edit, James. :)
  18. C

AAR: Franco's Folly [Spoiler Alert]

There's not much that needs to be said in response to that. The content of this thread speaks for itself. As a longtime Harpooner, I don't see any "cheating" here. Its really a poor word to be used in the context of a single-player naval warfare simulation. Everybody plays the game...
  19. C

Harpoon Scenario Design Site

Arrgghhhh ... so many new scenarios, so little free time ... its a blissful state, indeed. :laugh:
  20. C

A new version of the Harpoon Classic Gold Database (HCDB-050327) is now available. Get it at HarpGamer via the DB Share button. The HC_EURODB and H3DB are also available there. Enjoy. :D