Search results

1. D

Farewell to DG 1.0

I suppose this AAR will be my farewell to DG 1.0, even if I do not intend to remove it from my computers - purely because of sentimental reasons :) It is also my small "what if" speculation about the possibility of RJW being won by Russia :nuts...
  2. D

The setting sun in tsushima strait

On board of Knyaz Suvorov anchored on the roadstead of Vladivostok 17-th day of May 1905 Your Majesty ! I hereby do have a privilege and honour to inform Your Majesty, that on 14-th day of May 1905, the Second Pacific Squadron met the Japanese fleet in the Tsushima Strait...
  3. D

At the roadstead of port artur

On board of Tsesarevitch, anchored on the roadstead of Port Artur 29-th day of July 1904 Your Majesty ! I hereby do have a honour to inform Your Majesty, that in obedience to Your Majesty’s orders passed to me by His Highness Viceroy Yevgeny Vladimirovitch Alexeiev, the Port Artur...
  4. D

THE GLORIOUS 31st OF MAY

On board of Tsesarevitch anchored on the roadstead of the Vladivostok 2-nd day of August 1904 Your Majesty ! Admiral Pyotr Alexeievitch Byezobrazov, Commander In Chief of First Pacific Squadron, granted to me a great privilege to send this report directly to Your Majesty...
  5. D

The Day To Remember

On board of Knyaz Suvorov 14-th day of May 1905 Your Majesty ! I hereby do have a privilege and honour to inform Your Majesty, that today, on 14-th day of May 1905, the Second Pacific Squadron met the main body of Japanese fleet. In order to fight out the way to Vladivostok the...