Search results

1. G

1/25 American MP: Sortie of June 19th

First off, I'd like to apologize for showing up late, and thank everyone for restarting to allow Kotori and I to play. I have a bunch of screen shots taken while commanding the German light cruisers and some destroyers. That's all the screenies. I'll write up a report tomorrow. 0662 initial...
  2. G

Sunday MP AAR 10/4/09

That was a heck of a MP game we just played! Jess and Derfflinger took the Germans against Kotori and myself as the British on a custom map by Jess called "Christmas Day." After much maneuvering, long range gunnery, and a few torpedo attacks, dusk finally fell and we called it. It looked like...
  3. G

Sunday AAR: The Beef Trip

Bryn joined Kotori and I to play The Beef Trip, a German attack on a British convoy heading west into the English Channel. Bryn took the 9 German destroyers, while Kotori took CL Aurora and four British DDs. I took CL Undaunted, the other four DDs in the rear of the formation, and the six...
  4. G

Sunday MP AAR

Got through with a match of Stormy Tuesday earlier today. Kotori and I played British against Bryn and Honj (his first MP game) as the Germans. I took command of the older BCs of 2/3rd BCS, the four northernmost CLs, and Harwich Force to the south while Kotori took the 1BCS and the remaining...
  5. G

Sunday MP AAR

Kotori and I joined Rich in a match against ANav, Paladin, and Redann at about 1400 Pacific Time on ANav's excellent En Passant scenario. Both ACH options were off in this passing encounter between the two fleets. Kotori, Rich, and I took the GF out and caught the HSF on its way back home a...
  6. G

Sunday multiplayer 3/15

After trying to get a big game with first 12, then 10, then 8 players, only ANav, Von der Tann, Kotori, and myself remained. We decided to play my scenario Blood Red Sky, with Anav and VDT as the Germans and Kotori and I as the British. The scenario was a modified and expanded version of Red...
  7. G

Sunday Multiplayer March 1

During the multiplayer game today, it was found that the ten player limit is eradicated. We had twelve players who were all able to get into the lobby, receive assignments, and enter the game. I think I found a minor bug where I was assigned a german force then was reassigned a british force...
  8. G

Sunday multiplayer Game Feb 15

Scenario: Channel Raid British fleet consisted of 8 BB, 3 BC, 9 PDN, 4 AC, 2 CL, 2 FL, 26 DD, and a second force of 3 CL, 1 FL, 12 DD to the southeast German fleet consisted of 5 BC, 4 BB, 6 CL, 27 DD Wind: 15 knots WNW Sea state 3 5:10PM, 19 June, 1916 The Graf von Spee had the modern...
  9. G

Sunday Multiplayer game

This is for battle reports on the multiplayer game that finished up just recently. I will reply with a post by both Kotori and I, covering both the British and German perspectives on Blind Man's Bluff: Fleet Action.
  10. G

German Campaign

I started a German full 1916 campaign without Room 40. Despite playing DG before, this is the first time I have done a campaign, so I'm still learning as I go. I heard someone suggest that the German BCs would be good raiders in the Atlantic, so I gave it a shot. In mid-January I sent...
  11. G

Two multiplayer games

It's 2:44 AM here in California, and my brother Kotori and I just finished up a battle with ramjbjb from Spain and Zontara from Australia. We had a second battle earlier with Paladin and Zontara that finished around midnight. You guys might enjoy a few details on the battle we just fought...
  12. G

First try at Jutland

Hey, folks. I decided to take my first shot at the Jutland scenario last night. I plugged my computer into my nice big 42" HDTV, maxed out the graphics settings, cranked the volume, and had at it. I played the "Jutland at 1510" scenario as the British, where the battlecruisers from both sides...