Search results

1. freightshaker

The Mila 18 NoNsEnSe thread - Part 4

I know it's completely off topic but... :)
  2. freightshaker

Most dispicable attacks during WWII?

By which side? The A-bombs were child's play. The March 45' raids on Tokyo killed more. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Tokyo
  3. freightshaker

What are your favorite sports?

Missed this. I've never seen "fast paced" and "Baseball" used in the same sentance. :)
  4. freightshaker

I grew up in North Dakota about 45 minutes from the Canuckian border. I might as well be Canadian, I already have the accent. :)
  5. freightshaker

1. Hockey 2. Hockey 3. Hockey 4. Rugby, when I can watch it. My team won the Stanley Cup this season so it was a very good year for me.
  6. freightshaker

What's Your Desktop Wallpaper?

More at: http://www.mymodernmet.com/profiles/blogs/the-ghosts-of-world-war-iis
  7. freightshaker

What's Your Desktop Wallpaper?

An old one back up on the desktop.
  8. freightshaker

The Mila 18 NoNsEnSe thread - Part 4

Teabag...
  9. freightshaker

What size monitor do you use?

AutoCAD Civil 3D 2010
  10. freightshaker

I wish I had two screens for when I'm using AutoCAD at home. Having a drawing on one and information on the other is great and a huge time saver.
  11. freightshaker

Fulda '85 - The Battle at Fulda

Go Blackhorse!! Allons!
  12. freightshaker

I have a 19" Dell CRT that I picked up for $25 at Boeing Surplus about three years ago. Still works great!
  13. freightshaker

The Day the Earth Stood Still

Ben Afleck. He is an actor, right...?
  14. freightshaker

The Day the Earth Stood Still

We're going to see it at the Imax theater in Seattle this weekend. Should be interesting.
  15. freightshaker

Living stars who you may think are dead

Abe Vigoda is still alive!! I would've thought Kieth Richards would be on there since he looks dead.
  16. freightshaker

Good TV Shows

I second 'My Name is Earl', great show. We also watch 'Scrubs' and for some reason I like 'Cops', the only 'real' reality TV. Maybe I'm trying to catch a glimpse of Psycho.
  17. freightshaker

TV shows NOT to watch

Why don't you ask your wife......:devious:
  18. freightshaker

TV shows NOT to watch

Nevada and California are the same. Nevada has the best roads in the nation, even the back roads. I-80 gets the same amount of traffic in both states but the California road will bounce you off your seat and knock stuff off of shelves. Some bumps are so bad that it will cause your seatbelt to...
  19. freightshaker

TV shows NOT to watch

If the Interstates had been maintained from the start they would be in much better condition than they are now. CA is just starting to repair I-5 and AR has fixed I-40 but many roads are comparable to wagon trails. I-40 in OK is a great example, I-5 between Sacramento and Stockton is another.
  20. freightshaker

TV shows NOT to watch

I didn't say it was boring (well, it kind of is) but drama, no. You realize that without long haul trucking the country will come to a standstill. Anything that is purchased is transported in a truck. The last number I heard for truckers was around 3 million drivers. Making all of...