Search results

1. S

Reporting DA games for the OPFOR tournament

scenario length? Don, what's the length for the Northern Watch scenario? didn't see it in the OOB or OPORD. Addis & I are on turn 13. FYI, I'll be completely out of the loop 10-24 July. Should be able to complete this first round-but I'll be late starting the second. P
  2. S

OPFOR Challenge II: Round 1 begins!

doesn't seem to affect combat ops. As far as I can tell the icon Red-Amber-Green stats are correct.
  3. S

OPFOR Challenge error

At the end of turn 9 of Northern Watch scenario I got a VT error. Happened twice, didn't capture any screen shots-PC completely locked up. Looked to be at the end of the turn and wonder if it failed updating the victory stats. I know DA can be a memory hog but I should have adequate system...
  4. S

anybody seen this? I'm OPFOR in the Northern Watch fight, and I've seen an example of this just about every turn In friendly messages two of my units report they've lost 11% combat strength. But these guys didn't engage in ANY combat and when I checked their icons they're at 100%. could...
  5. S

Red PBEM problems

that's the answer gents! I'll try this tonight & hopefully get it going. I was able to launch the scenario (Northern Watch) as red vs computer IOT get the OPORD and my order of battle. BTW, couldn't print my OOB-think it was a memory issue. I think this scenario may be a hog! later, P
  6. S

Red PBEM problems

I'm trying to get started on the tourney and noticed another problem. for Red Player by Email my File\Start New Game is greyed out. That's not the case for Blue PBEM. I've run the updates (DA version 2.03 1 Jun 04). Any ideas? P
  7. S

I'm also having the same problem. I notified my chain of command, so my CO (NORAD) is tracking too. I think we need to push the tourney to the right until the problem can be addressed. have verified that my versions/configuration is good. LTC L, I'll send you requested info to troubleshoot. P
  8. S

Do you have a favorite scenario?

I like the smaller company-sized engagements. TM Hill (or Hall) is a real good one. CO/TM attack on a OPFOR PLT + in the woods. VERY difficult (for me anyway). I've won, but with only a few vehicles left-pretty humbling!
  9. S

DA crash

that did it. thanks Gents!
  10. S

DA crash

thanks. I'll add the AAR folder and see how it goes. P
  11. S

DA crash

Gents, I'm getting a Run Time 76 error when starting a scenario (clock button). Happens on Germany 1 & NTC 2. Think it's a configuration issue. Any ideas? Here's the zipped error pop-up and autosave file for Germany 1. P
  12. S

Decisive Action "wish list"

roger Maddog. I'd like to see the BCT have increased engineering or ADA capability when I add those supporting units to the BCT task org-same as arty does now. P
  13. S

Decisive Action "wish list"

...and while we're on topic This was from an earlier thread from Maddog, regarding the ability to task organize under a brigade shell (the BDE HHC if you will). Example, on the NTC 2 scenario there are only manuever battalions, no higher BCT to task organize them under. I don't want to have to...
  14. S

Where do the new BMPs go?

roger, but the posted patch files were .bmps. assume we just change the file names? P
  15. S

Brigade Combat Team Commander

Jared, I take you on in BCT. I'll send up a challenge.
  16. S

Pat Tillman

yep, doubt that he'd be happy with that! But looks like he's going to branch 11B no matter what. He looks like a snake eater too. The guy seems to be driven based on what he's done so far with his life-one of those people that does what he sets out to do. But he's definitly not your typical...
  17. S

Pat Tillman

Headshot, I know what you mean-I'm a Cincinnati Bengal fan>:( But I'm not sure if any of the Bengals could earn a Ranger tab! Don't know if he's a hero, he's only doing what others have already done. But he's definitily a good example of someone with heart & character-it takes alot of both...
  18. S

Pat Tillman

Any thoughts on Pat Tillman? Currently basic trainee in the US Army, formerly starting safety for the Arizona Cardinals. He enlisted to become a Ranger. Very Hooah! Makes other professional athletes seem even more petty than they currently are. Any word on his progress? He should be very close...
  19. S

ATF Demo

Anybody playing the demo? Any thoughts? I'm starting to get familiar with it. I really like the ability to choose formations for companys/platoons and give 'em missions. Really saves setup time. Have noticed that you need to be careful with moving artillery-the batteries tend to want to...