Search results

1. N

Reorganizing en masse

Amen : a laudable design goal, and I think TOAW is great for that :)
  2. N

indestructable French rail

No, as you said, you were occupying the hex : you repaired it :)
  3. N

Eastern Front Docu's

Look at TV/Documentaries, the titles all start with World War 2 http://www.surfthechannel.com/cat/61482.html (scroll to WW2, right hand side near bottom of page)
  4. N

West Front 44 v. 2.63 Heldenkaiser vs. Nemo

And I was sort of joking : mapping is a hard skill, somewhat made worse by issues like game balance, etc. Without forgetting the darn hexes, hehe.
  5. N

West Front 44 v. 2.63 Heldenkaiser vs. Nemo

There is quite a bit of error on the distance between St-Nazaire and Nantes (sorry, my dad's birthplace et al.) : it's at slightly over 75 km on this map, while in reality, it's around 51 km as the crow flies. It should be moved at least one hex NW, I'd say. Fascinating AAR otherwise, and if...
  6. N

Modernize Trotsky's War?

Use EvilEd to set up nuclear exchange options, and cascading events which increment the event variable, or rising percentage of total nuclear holocaust, leading to an OD for both players :) e.g Each time you use a nuke (and maybe the first player to do so gets a 50% chance of starting the total...
  7. N

Europa 1947 (TOAW III mod v2)

Thanks for the work "TOAW retrofit dude" ! Incidentally, any good AARs on this scenario (edit : found 'em) , or strategy/tactics tips or opinions ? Starting the game as the Allies (the souped up De Gaulle force got me going, as I'm reading his memoirs... Btw, France didn't fall in '40, was...