Search results

1. KingNothing12

The Walking Dead Comes to AMC

Show's pretty interesting so far, haven't actually been interested in a TV Series in a while, and The Walking Dead has been pretty enthralling. Also, as a question for those who have actually read the graphic novel, how long is the graphic novel itself? There's only 2 more episodes left this...
  2. KingNothing12

Madden 10

I'm just saying that if you run cover 2, then it makes the AI have a much tougher time making a completion.
  3. KingNothing12

Madden 10

What defense do you run though, man or cover 2?
  4. KingNothing12

Madden 10

I didn't find almost anything wrong with it. Pick-Six's happen a little too often, but that's about it.
  5. KingNothing12

Inglorious Bastards -- the Quentin Tarantino version

"I don't speak Italian." "Like I said, you speak the third most Italian." :laugh:
  6. KingNothing12

What material would you like to see made into a movie?

I thought watchmen was exellent, and it followed the original material very well other than changing the ending a little, which I think was necessary.
  7. KingNothing12

:bandit::bandit::bandit:
  8. KingNothing12

What material would you like to see made into a movie?

Ironic isn't it?:D
  9. KingNothing12

Saw the other day, and was actually pretty good. It's classic Tarantino, and I didn't think it was all that bad. The opposite actually, kept me interested throughout. http://www.theorion.com/entertainment/inglourious-basterds-an-orion-review-1.305457#5
  10. KingNothing12

Watch... if you dare!

It's on tomorrow at 12 on the syfy channel and is at most blockbusters if anyone's interested...:laugh: Almost as stupid of an idea as "Killer Drag Queens On Dope". I seriously wonder how people think of these things.
  11. KingNothing12

Madden 10

Finally Madden 10 has been released. I went to the midnight release last night and played until 3 or 4 in the morning. I think this game is in the running for sports game of the year. The game is filled with minor improvements to make it an overall exellent game. itfiXuR2dR4 Anyone else...
  12. KingNothing12

Xbox 360 Sales Rise As Other Systems Fall

...and my inner microsoft fanboy laughing?:clown:
  13. KingNothing12

Music: what are you Listening to now?

Re: The Obligatory What Are You Listening To thread Jane's addiction.
  14. KingNothing12

The Road

Reminds me of Diary of the Dead for some reason.:hmmm:
  15. KingNothing12

Re: The Obligatory What Are You Listening To thread Or some Men at Work?:p DNT7uZf7lew
  16. KingNothing12

Re: The Obligatory What Are You Listening To thread How bout' some Men without Hats?:D HcOZ6xFxJqg
  17. KingNothing12

XBL Gamertag

About $5 per month, but it is worth it.
  18. KingNothing12

New Xbox 360 Console Bundle for 2009?

I would rather see a sports bundle with NHL 09, hands down the best sports game in years.
  19. KingNothing12

Well at least yours came with games, the premium edition Xbox I purchased in 06 came with no games.
  20. KingNothing12

That game is exellent, but if your looking for a plot of some sort look elsewhere. Other than that the game has the usual Valve polish.