Search results

1. Earl_8minus0

CE AFV Enters Enemy MMC Hex - No Overrun Declared (Not enough MP)

Team Need your help to understand my 'stupid' action of moving my CE AFV into an enemy's hex and getting hit by Defensive First Fire (with +2 DRM) - so I fail my MC and go 'stun' (little stun). When can the enemy squad now attempt his PAATC against my now "STOPPED" AFV - now during my Movement...
  2. Earl_8minus0

D 9.31 Armored Assault AFV MP vs MMC MF Spent or Implied

Team Looking for clarification on D 9.31 Armored Assault and the interaction with the AFV's MP and MMC's MF spent or implied spent amount. AFV and Squad begin movement in the same hex and conduct Armored Assault - Double Time is not declared. They move 3 open ground hexes - when the AFV...
  3. Earl_8minus0

Rally Point #52 Death Rattle - Victory Conditions (Full ASL with "?") Questions

Group Rally Point #52, Death Rattle is from the SK pack of scenarios that are also designed for full ASL. With that dual thought process in mind. The 'Victory Conditions' or "Mission" is for "the British win at game end if there are no Good Order German (non-vehicular crew) MMC(s) in any...
  4. Earl_8minus0

Make Two Accounts - into - One?

Dr. Zaius - and or Moderator Team First thanks for updating my name from earl_8minus0 to Earl_8minus0. I came across that OP and was glad to discover the ability to get the above done - THANKS again. I joined GameSquad back on 3 Jan 2005 - user name Earl 8-0 - using my gmail email if need be...
  5. Earl_8minus0

German/Finnish 1/2-Inch Maj von Schueff - From What Product?

Hello Team Busy sorting out my old counters as I prepare for the new bolder/clear font counters. Have lost a few over the years to combat and while I morn their loss this one doesn't have a home that I can find. I have a SMC/Leader German/Finnish in color and stance with the rank/name of Maj...
  6. Earl_8minus0

10.5 and 10.51 - The Whole Story Behind Routing

Team I think I am getting closer to understanding the answers that are being provided. I just need to understand the whole situation that is causing everyone to come up with an answer that I can't figure out how you reach that answer. However after a long discussion on VASL with 2 wonderful...
  7. Earl_8minus0

10.51 Route Direction

Team Please see the attached picture of what is left of my movement to victory - or defeat. What is left of my movement through a 1FP Firelane and Yahtzee 1 Sniper attack need to Route from hex H4. My Commissar is in H1 - which would be nice to reach. I can ignore the Woods Hex in I5 - A...
  8. Earl_8minus0

A9.21 MG Covered Arc vs A8.3 SFF and A8.31 FPF

Hello Team Another day - Another Question (or two). Lets finish up from yesterday and how to apply Residual Firepower to a hex and what we learned - applied. The information counters are not part of this picture just want to see if what I did was more or less correct/legal. I had 2 groups of...
  9. Earl_8minus0

A20.21 - How to Force (Make Happen) Surrender

Hello Welcome back to Earl "Re-Learns" ASL. For those of you following along - the Human Wave didn't work. So when the dust clears out of 9 Squads and a Leader we are down to 1 Squad. See "Attached" picture for today's question - tactical suggestion. The bad guys FPF till they broke. It is...
  10. Earl_8minus0

Human Wave - Woods Hex Residual - Bypass

Hi First, let me say sorry but I don't know the picture/file upload way of doing things so please read on to get the picture. Let's get the easy question out of the way first - Can the members of a Human Wave move using Bypass? If the answer is 'Yes' continue reading - if 'No' sorry for...